Reviews for Catching Light
Ben Allen chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Pretty good! MAKE MORE! I was very wary about the whole fanfiction of musicals deal, but you emphasized it and articulated it in a way that companioned the actual piece, while throwing in subtle references from the show. Good job.

Give us more to see.
LuPonexGilmore chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I am thrilled to see that there are actually Sunday fanfics! This was so fantastic, so well-written. I loved it.
velmavontussle chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I cannot tell you how amazing I find your writing. I have been waiting for a Sunday fic since ... forever. It's absolutely mesmerizing. I'm coincidentally listening to Children and Art right now. I have seen both versions of the show (and adored them). I see Bernadette Peters 100% in this, but that's just me.

Thank you for finally writing an amazing story on my favorite musical. I'm actually crying right now. Well done!
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
WAH AMAZING! I love Sunday in the park with George! And I love things like this, just ponderings on the relationship... excellent, this one was great.

Were you picturing Mandy Petinkin and Bernadette Peters when you wrote this? That's the only version I've seen, so that's who I pictured. ]