Reviews for Drink To That
LadyLizaElliott chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Absolutely beautiful! I am so thrilled to see some insightful Company fics around here; the backstories of the characters are so full of potential!
i write really good fanfiction chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
what a lovely story
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I saw company for the first time yesterday! I immediately fell in love with the character of Joanne and spent the whole musical waiting for her to show some kind of affection to Larry. They were by far my favourite couple because, I found, they were the most complex and the biggest contrast to one another.

I liked this story! I think your Joanne was perfect and it gave a nice insight on her relationship with Bobby! I was afraid I wouldn't find any Company fics, or that I wouldn't find any Joanne fics, so thanks so much for writing!
PurifiedDrinkingWater chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is heartbreaking! How wonderfully written, and put together very nicely.
GreyTwine chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
AMAZING.

That said, I obviously really liked this. First off, I love Company and it was a very pleasant surprise to see a Company fic. But I hate when reviews focus on stuff like that. I really thought that you stayed incredibly true to very complex characters. The concept of between husbands, and something specific between Bobby and Joanne before the post-Ladies Who Lunch...thing was fascinating and made a lot of sense. Joanne's coniving nature was put across very well, as was Bobby's knowledge of how to play the game. You did tend to repeat words (i.e. innapropriatly), but I barely noticed because they usually fit in both spots.

Great job! Keep it up!