Reviews for Pulling Punches
fwennie chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I very much enjoyed that story. Loved the back story of the fight and Dean getting worked up into a lather over hitting Sam. You see so much more than I do when watching the series, so thank you for leading me to the important stuff.

Wend xx
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nice one! Great interplay between the bros as usual for you, and nice flashback. Thanks for a great read.

Phoebe
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw this was really cute! As soon as I saw the author's note at the top I knew it was going to be good, and it was, of course! :) Definitely felt like something that would happen in the show, and I really enjoyed reading it. Excellent job! :):)
staceycj chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Okay, I read this the day you posted it. Was actually really excited to read it. The only reason I didn't write a review that day was because I print your stuff and read it where I can get comfortable. For some reason, you're the only author I have to do that for. But, anyway, that tid bit was unimportant, just wanted to tell you I loved it.

You noted that you couldn't watch Dean after he punched Sam, I was cheering, I watched the series...well you know that already. But this really gave me a different perspective on that particular scene. I'm still not unhappy he clobbered him though (I'm evil sorry :) )
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
OK, just to be on the safe side. It is me, I've logged on and now want to say thanks for another wonderful story.

You always make me smile, thank you.

When Dean hit Sam in "Bloodlust", that was a surprise for us and I think Dean was too. I always knew he felt guilty from his expression at the end when he tried to get Sam to hit him .

If anyone can finally get Dean to talk, it is Sam, though I like your stories, because it happens before the final scene. Kripke drags it out a few episodes.

"I thought we could try a little group therapy on it. Maybe some fairy healing. Get it to see the error of it’s ways.” I had to stop reading because I was laughing. Where did you come up with that line?

Nice touch, throwing in "Carry on My Wayward Son".

I just remembered you have another new episode tonight. Next week is the season finale.

OK, one of my cats just tried to take out the keyboard, so hopefully you get this message. Now I just lost my train of thought.

Enjoyed the brothers conversation and their walk back to the motel room.

Nice flashback, could see that happening, especially if Sam was angry at John.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

On a side note, if I remember right, (I was tired at the time) I think I saw your name over at the boards talking about stories and reviews. I'm still to shy to post replies, but I did pass on my thoughts to BJ, since I'm definitely someone who loves to read and if I choose to read a story, I try to say thanks.

Until next time, thanks again and take care.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
very cool. Love the brotherly interaction and a couple times I could hear Dean's voice in some stuff that he said. It's really well written. thanks for the read.
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was great! That part of the episode always "bothered" me and you just cleared it up! lol

Look forward to reading more of your fics.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Very good. Loved the humorous bits. As protective Dean is of Sam it was a shock to me when he punched him. Thanks for dealing with that for me.
InSecret chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Loved this:

'He’d learnt at a young age that if you waited for Dean to tell you when something was wrong you’d wait forever, so he’d developed a process that was not unlike poking a bear with a stick until it came after you. It took skill, inside knowledge, and the ability to duck and run. But usually it was worth it in the end.'

and...

'emo groundhog day'

LOL.

Nice work :-)
ames 449 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I liked this lots. some nice brotherly moments, and it dealt with the aftermath of that scene in a way i would have liked to see on the show. good job.
Carolej126 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I really enjoyed your story. I can definitely see Dean feeling guilty over losing his temper and hitting Sam.

Carole
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I loved it! Cuz your right it was really bugging dean that he had let his temper out on sam... great job with this... it made me super happy!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I loved this. Very sweet and it really showed the bond the two have. I knew as soon as Dean hit him he felt bad in the epi, and at the end he was still feeling so. I didn't think Sam's brush off and raincheck comment would make it all better. Your fic captures that well. Nice job.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
cool short story, I liked it
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
YAy another story loved it

:D *HUGS*