Reviews for A Time Apart
Reymen chapter 3 . 8/12
I so hope that you will someday come back and finnish this.
hellixe chapter 3 . 6/23
Would love to see more of this.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 4/3
I love the worldbuilding so far, a shame it was never continued, could have been something great, and aside from a typo here and there, it was pretty engaging, not to mention I'm kinda a fan of the possible ship.
DivineImp chapter 3 . 2/21
Very nice cross, I hope it will be continued soon.
Difdi chapter 3 . 2/18
If this Wizarding World remembers the Guardians, there is a very good chance they know Pluto only shows up when entire stockyards worth are about to hit the fan. Dawlish, on the other hand, strikes me as the sort to be bad at history. Auror versus Hand of The Queen is not a fair fight - especially not the Queen's sister. Should be amusing.
Difdi chapter 2 . 2/18
Shivarra? Really? The Legion helped Beryl? Does this mean the planets Argus and Azeroth exists out there somewhere too?

A platoon or two of Paladins would be one hell of a force multiplier for Earth, and Ranma exposed to that sort of teaching would be many, many times more lethal than he normally is against demons...
TKB17 chapter 3 . 2/1
Out of everything you've written I think this is my favorite fic. Is there any chance at all we might see it updated one day? 2016 already seems to be the year of the necromancer, so I am very hopeful...

Thanks for posting,
TKB17
spicarus chapter 3 . 1/5
It would be interesting to see this story developed further. How does the staff react to Ranma and Sailor Pluto? While they've never met, I'm sure that Dumbledore and his staff have at least come across mention of them; especially the history teacher.

Would Ranma end up as an exchange student at the school? Or did you have some other idea worked out?
l4w chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Awesome fight scenes and a great mix of Ranma and Sailor Moon
I am very interested in how Ranma becoming a Guardian will change his life
Thanks
DraaIzilUss chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Statement: really enjoying the story so far

Question: are you planning to continue it?
Lightspire chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Just read the story again. It's still just as fun and invigorating as it always was! I happened to read below in the comments how Hermione shares some similarities with Mercury. I know the senshi died in the fall... but maybe Mercury reincarnated as the smartest witch of her age? What could it hurt? Just a thought, anyway. With magic about and how they stay hidden, it would definitely change the parameters of Pluto's earlier search though. Just sayin'. Time travel is a pain. To be honest I hadn't even considered it until it was brought up. I have to admit, the thought of Hermione, a muggle-born being a Guardian of the Realm? The Princess of Mercury? It would really stick in the craw of blood purists...The more I think about it, the more and more I like that idea. I might just use it myself, if that's not your plan. But I assume Pluto will remain the only official Senshi (Ranma excepted, of course. He's a Guardian, but not "one of the senshi"). I still like the idea of a ragtag crew, possibly including Sirius and/or Tonks. and then of course a true Nosferatu later, if your earlier clues say anything. Really epic potential here. I hope you update it soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
One of the previous reviewers wrote that Mercury might be reincarnated as Hermione. Aside from you writing that Serenity did not cast her spell to reincarnate them all the chances are very small they find another senshi.
However if Hermione would be reincarnated as Mercury, and seriously that sounds far fetched to me, why not reincarnate Rei as Ron, Michiru as Harry, Ginny as Haruka (Keeping the romance straight and sometimes she's described as a tomboy, can't remember if that's a fan interpetation or canon.), Neville as Hotaru, Parvati or Lavender as Minako and just to [profanity] even more with with the readers Hagrid as Jupiter (he's strong right, or maybe Grawp as he likes to fight more, at least they are both tall.)
Why the males? because gender equality?

Hehehehehe, yes this was entirely serious. :P
Keep on writing and thanks for at least giving us this much.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
This is good I hope you contenue this someday.
Spokavriel chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Do you really need such a long chapter? This one seemed to have at least three good breaking points. I like the story as it is so far but well

And But always seems to dominate comments.

I would love it if you could get more out a bit quicker. Really this cliffhanger is right where many other Hogwarts fics die. Arriving at Hogwarts cliffies are the majority of dead HP crosses. Sure some get through dinner, some even get to the dorms. But something like 65% don't get picked up again after the chapter where getting to the school is posted.

Spokavriel at yahoo.
Daniel Thomas Stack
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
The rampart amount of sheer possibilities must have pushed this fic to oblivion. Yes a muse would simply combust before that glorious charge. Sad the fic died in the process. Thank you for writing at least this much.