Reviews for A Time Apart
Paver83 chapter 1 . 4/12
Just re-reading this and I had a thought. Setsuna seemed to assume that any senshi reincarnations would resemble the girls she knew, but what if that were not the case? I can see Setsuna having a conversation with Hermione and thinking that this seemed familiar. "Miss Granger, could you please hold this pen over your head and say 'Mercury power, make-up?'"

Hermione stared at the woman who called herself Guardian Pluto as if she had lost her mind. "Excuse me?'"

"Please. Just indulge me."

Hemione took hold of the gaudy blue pen, and hesitantly held it over her head. "Mercury power-." Hermione's eyes widened as she realized that she could not stop herself as magic flooded into her. Not the she wanted to, as the magic felt wonderful, powerful, and oh so tantalizingly familiar. She felt her soul welcoming an old friend as she finished, "-MAKE-UP!" Cue twirly light show.
alfredo moteuchi chapter 3 . 2/12
It has been too long with no updates...
A suggestion: what about a statue or a picture of "Starlight Saotome" holding the crystal beam and saving the survivors in the hall of Hogwarts?
HakanoSabishii chapter 2 . 1/8
I need more of this in my life
madcow360 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Would totally love for more update of this. I have pretty much been reading all of your Ranma/SM or otherwise works, and want more updates for any of the incompletes. Its very good work, and it is extremely rare for me to be able to read a Cross Fic if i have not read both halves but your work is one of the few. Though this may have been a slight ambitious to include so many crosses.
Keep up the good work.
phantomzeke chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
So I have to ask. What happened here? This is fantastic and interesting and I'm really enjoying it. But 3 chapters? Nothing since 09? Chapter 4 must be approaching 100k words or this has really, REALLY fallen by the wayside. In that case, Hiatus? Discontinued? What do my friend, because I really wanna know?
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I know this story hasn't updated in forever, but I read somewhere that you're still working on it. This news is most awesome as this is one of my favorite unfinished fics. Am curious if Ranma gets his hands on Venus' crystal claymore (if it's still intact on the moon), would he have full use of it? Also, does being a Guardian allow for the potential of acquiring a planetary link?
Daniel T. Stack chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
You know you don't have to strive for this length of chapter. Just keep up the quality. But I am wondering if there will be another chapter. Allot of HP fanfics get stuck with a kind of curse, not letting them continue once the train ride to the school ends. Or the meal shortly after.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
NathanielGranger chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
This is still one of the best written and planned fic I've read in this crossover fandom. Heck, even in all the fandoms it's right up there. Just get a bit depressed every time I finish rereading and being reminded that it will probably never be completed.
Cheb chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
MOAR! :(...
Ar-Kaos chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
A good fun shorty, I am especially fond of your depiction of the moon-battle, but to be honest a little disappointed in the descent of those people to the backwoods hedge scum that Potter's story holds.

Still, would have very much liked to have seen more of this had it held your imagination
moon so bright chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Konatsu is as adorable as ever. Do they really still remember things from the Silver Millennium? If they did, you'd think they would be less tech-phobic.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Damn. Ranma was badass there. I hope Setsuna has some stuff from that Ki Dancing school in her files.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That fight was awesome. I also liked Watanuki's Point of View and his shock at someone rejecting the wish.
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
AN excellent beginning for a triple-cross. Good work - wish there was more
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
This, this is fun:). Please update!