Reviews for A Time Apart
MilandaAnza chapter 3 . 4/9
This fic is amazing, I do so wish this would be continued
Minion chapter 3 . 3/28
Seriously cool. Konatsu is so under appreciated, and it is nice to see some badass action from her. I would like for this story to continue, as I cannot wait for the Hellsing action to come.
Fellow chapter 3 . 2/27
Absolutely magnificent. I hope you continue the story.
Fellow chapter 2 . 2/27
Freaking awesome!
Catz1112 chapter 3 . 2/10
Oh man... I know it's been a while since you've posted anything for this story here... but I've got to say... I always love your presentations of Setsuna... They just work so well, and combined with your sheer ability to write a coherent story that combines action, adventure, comedy, romance... and plenty of various topics... You're a masterful writer and I've got to give serious props for everything of yours that I've read. Hoping for more of this one if you ever get to it.
RobustPhysics chapter 3 . 1/5
"The Mistress of Time could almost see the gears grind as her partner considered the proposal..." - I didn't get it at first, but now that I look at it, seems a bit of a romantic sentence. Was that done on purpose? o.o

Something I'm curious about. Last chapter Ranma was wielding Setsuna's Garnet Rod for a little while. It was side that only Setsuna's life force was capable of wielding it, so I assumed that Ranma simulated Setsuna's aura to use it. Not to it's full potential of course, but just to be able to lift it up. Kind of like Thor's hammer in a way. Am I wrong, or will this come into play at some future event? :o

"Ranma cast an irritated sidelong glance at the transvestite kunoichi..." - Hm, I don't think transvestite correctly applies to Konatsu. Transvestite is a person who acts or dresses up in clothes befitting the opposite sex for enjoyment. Konatsu on the other hand lives day to day as a woman, and identifies herself as a woman. It's not just something that she occasionally does, but how she identifies herself. It's just details, but whatever.

All right, so chapter 3. Not as exciting as chapter 2, but chapter 2 had a full out war and there's no way you'd be able to make this as exciting as that. All in all, this was another great chapter that I really enjoyed, and hope that you'll be able to update it in the future. It really is a great work, and I'd love to see another chapter.
RobustPhysics chapter 2 . 1/5
I've read this story before. Quite some months ago in fact. I recall that I really enjoyed reading it. This time, I have to admit that this story is DAMN FREAKING AWESOME! It's such a shame that it hasn't been updated for quite some time. The action scenes in this chapter are extremely exciting to READ. It's as exhilarating as watching the climax of a movie, which makes me think; if this was animated, just how popular would it become?

You know, I honestly think it'd be worth donating $20 for another chapter as good as this one. There's no doubt in my mind that I'd be willing to pay real money for this story to be finished. It'd probably be illegal to accept money off of this, and many might think it's not worth 20 dollars just for a single chapter, but to hell with that. This is definitely one of my top favorite stories out there, hands down. If there was a list for favorite chapters, this would be at the top.

So thank you Ozzallos. And thank you TFF, Lawra, Amy, DCG, DT, Materia Blade, Mark, and Justin for supporting Ozzallos with this story. Seriously, you're awesome.
ebonzekken chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
i found akanes brother in rage! no mallets just a looooooot of swearing.
watch?vafT48fv_aVI
Lilmouse8 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
There can never be enough Setsuna / Ranma matchups. I'm not normally big on fight scenes, but I love the one in this chapter.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Impressive... most impressive. Though in my own selfish view I woulda liked to see this multicross stay in the realm of manga/anime the truth is you could write a dumbuldore/happosai slash and make it good. You're just a fantastic writer :). I'm sorry the inspiration train left you in this story since it is quite a good one. Maybe one day you'll pick it up again? To be honest I was much more excited to see Hellsing in London than HP... maybe they could get Seras Victoria on loan? That would be awesome :D.

I'm a big fan of your stories. Its detailed but very rarely feels over wordy or anything. I'm glad you're still updating from time to time. This story is/was extremely imaginative.. the whole concept of stranding Pluto in a universe where there are no Senshi but she has to find allies to protect the Earth is frigging awesome. Also, Konatsu? Nice addition. I was looking forward to seeing the Finacees turn up in London much to the exasperation of everyone involved lol.

Don't give up writing you're far too good. Thanks for it!
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow, the opening fight where Setsuna tested Ranma was perhaps the most fun friendly fight I've ever read. And while quite weird the bits with her drawing on the time visions and their probability numbers worked well.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Well, those three sure made an impression...
Veedramon chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Well, I wonder if being a guardian... gives Ranma some powers?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Well, this sure was a fun match...
Ozzallos chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
"Foreshadowing: Your clue to quality literature!"
- Berke Breathed, Bloom County