Reviews for A Time Apart
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
Point 1: Why clifhanger? 40k plus chapters for the win.
Point 2: 'about six hours'. A real chrono mage would not say 'about six hours', they would say 'about seven hours', when talking about 6 hours and 38 mins.
Also seven is a magical number, look at how many pieces of soul Voldemort wanted to have.
Point 3: Olivander is a cheap ass. Distracting Ranma enough to make him forget he needs water to wash away the taste of Akane's cooking. Seriously, too cheap to hand over a glass of water.
Point 4: Wow, I don't think I've ever read a story with aurors this competent, their reaction time is fantastic.
Point 5: Looking forward for the next chapter.
Point 6: Keep on rocking.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
Except a title and FOOOD.
XD
Unless he dropped it when examining it earlier.

A good chapter,
A joy to read,
Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I think there are a few small mistakes.
Metaria instead of Metallia/Metalia and Matako instead of Matoko. (honestly, never watched SM and don't know the names that well.)
I believe your explanation about Setsuna's skill however I do believe she never attained master level.
Because A. she did not have a teacher to correct her mistakes (although maybe the gate's AI may do that, the problem is that it was shut down 13k years ago) and B. the techniques haven't been seen on Earth in the past 15k years therefore Setsuna has not practised against opponents who hit back in all that time.
Soi yeah...

Thank you for writing this.
Gekkou Yoko chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
Have read and re-read the fic several times in the past few years, and am curious on the completion status of the next chapter, any chance of a update sometime vaguely soonish? (as in the next few months or so) Also, Love the fic.
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
i REALLY want to see more from this story. its so NICE to see an author write in a plausible explanation for the crossover, and even foreshadowing the future of the story as well.
oh well, thanks for the good read. hopefully your muse will get a kick sometime in the future.
Reymen chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
I so hope that you will someday come back and finnish this.
hellixe chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Would love to see more of this.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
I love the worldbuilding so far, a shame it was never continued, could have been something great, and aside from a typo here and there, it was pretty engaging, not to mention I'm kinda a fan of the possible ship.
DivineImp chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Very nice cross, I hope it will be continued soon.
Difdi chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
If this Wizarding World remembers the Guardians, there is a very good chance they know Pluto only shows up when entire stockyards worth are about to hit the fan. Dawlish, on the other hand, strikes me as the sort to be bad at history. Auror versus Hand of The Queen is not a fair fight - especially not the Queen's sister. Should be amusing.
Difdi chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Shivarra? Really? The Legion helped Beryl? Does this mean the planets Argus and Azeroth exists out there somewhere too?

A platoon or two of Paladins would be one hell of a force multiplier for Earth, and Ranma exposed to that sort of teaching would be many, many times more lethal than he normally is against demons...
TKB17 chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Out of everything you've written I think this is my favorite fic. Is there any chance at all we might see it updated one day? 2016 already seems to be the year of the necromancer, so I am very hopeful...

Thanks for posting,
TKB17
spicarus chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
It would be interesting to see this story developed further. How does the staff react to Ranma and Sailor Pluto? While they've never met, I'm sure that Dumbledore and his staff have at least come across mention of them; especially the history teacher.

Would Ranma end up as an exchange student at the school? Or did you have some other idea worked out?
l4w chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Awesome fight scenes and a great mix of Ranma and Sailor Moon
I am very interested in how Ranma becoming a Guardian will change his life
Thanks
DraaIzilUss chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Statement: really enjoying the story so far

Question: are you planning to continue it?