Reviews for Thieving Gets You Nowhere
nice story
Ghhh chapter 12 . 4/11
This is just sooo damn good OMG please continue!
Cat Beats chapter 11 . 2/15
I really liked this story
cutestar39 chapter 8 . 1/9
let it be orochimaru
MollyEvens chapter 2 . 1/7
NOOOOOOO NOT GAARA!
ittokiutapri chapter 12 . 1/2
So starting off to say I love this fanfic is so cute and funny. Second I like how the plot is the way you have Sasuke and Naruto interact with each other is i reallllllly hope you continue writing more chapters for this story because I am in love with it!
Timeinaninja chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I don't know how sasuke does not know bout periods but it was hillarious and for monkys sake she did not have a family so OF COURSE she's emotional sheesh and she's hyper no shit sherlock oh and BTW awesome chapter can u update soon pweese
cutestar39 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
It's upseting that this hasn't been updated in such a long time :( It would be cool if Sasuke tracked down the necklace! Or if those names were potentially Naruto's parents and he was attempting to find them as well? or the murderer left Sasuke another message about Naruto or even Itachi to taunt him! Or Itachi's death was faked and the murderer kidnapped Naruto and when Sasuke goes to rescue her he finds that his brother already has? AAAAAH! *dun dun duuuuun!*

Those are just bouncing around in my head...

SaLEm
ajwa chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
update plz
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ I WILL DIE OF HAPPYNESS IF YOU FINISH THIS STORY I WANNA SEE NARUTO AND SASUKE KISS! PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE FINISH THIS STORY THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN THE WORLD! -Fangirls-
YukinaUzuha chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
zackfairfan chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Update soon? :D
marie-hina chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
where is the rest my friend ?
Ermilus chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Cooool
Pongu chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
I just saw your pairings ! And I would just like to say .. everybody always forgets about shino :((((((