Reviews for Duck Watch
LadyConfidential chapter 14 . 9/5/2009
Hey! Honestly, I'm not really into GG but this was quite a fun story. I'm going to scroll through some more of Duck Watch later, but I really must do some studying! Anyway,good work :) LadyConfidential
Hm chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I'm really hoping to see them actually play hockey. Characters seem a wee bit out of character.
zapid chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
Um...why is this over?

I really like the story. Don't like that Adam isn't perfect (as in he needs tutoring) but oh well. I love GG and I love the Ducks, and this is a great story.
tjmakay chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
I don't watch Gossip Girl but that was really good :-)
OnceUponATime chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
I noticed the status for this... is it over?
ratti pillo chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
I actually read the first chapter of the sequel before this one...duh...anyway, great ending! loving the set up and looking forward between the annie v. carlyle business I think the most! oh and of course the beloved skate skank. love it!
guessgirl chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
I can't believe it's over, awesome job on the whole story I've absolutely loved reading it. The Blair reference was great, actually Carlyle/Annie remind me a lot of Blair/Little J, hopefully Annie can come on top. Really looking forward to seeing what happens with the various triangles as well and I'm glad that Charlie and Fulton haven't forgiven Tammy, she deserves to sweat it out for while. Can't wait for the sequel. Well done.
Megan chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
I loved this story! I cant wait for the sequels or prequels :)

Also, I loved the Blair reference!
Chellifornia chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
Caught the Blair ref, hahaha. The books are a guilty pleasure of mine. I liked this fic so much, and I can't believe it's over now. :( I totally expect a follow-up!
Mali08 chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
That was perfect! I've really enjoyed this story. I'm really interested to see what happens with Charlie/Tammy/Fulton and Guy/Connie/Luis. There has to be a sequel. Great job.
awtr101fan chapter 14 . 8/20/2008
omgomgomg...i know who it is. i know who it is. it's that carlyle chick. let me know if i'm rite. luved the chapter. if this is over & there's a sequel then i can't wait 4 it 2 start. luved this story & all the drama that came w/ it. lots of luv, take care & ttyl :)

-erica
ratti pillo chapter 13 . 8/11/2008
can't wait to see homecoming here! show me some more Connie/Guy/Luis mess!
sydneyblonde chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
i'm really liking your story so far hun:) it's always weird though cos i watch gossip girl so whenever i read the GG part in the story i automatically hear kristen bell's voice in my head lol
awtr101fan chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
great chapter full of drama as always. tammy sure is playing w/ fire. i wonder what charlie & fulton r gonna do about it...payback will b a biatch! can't wait 4 another update. happy wirting :)

-erica
Mali08 chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
I think that there is a chance that Connie and Luis aren't as happy as they seem. I almost feel bad for Tammy but she just seems to be making terrible decisions. Can't wait for more!