Reviews for OLOBA: The Light Was Yellow, Sir
Taggg chapter 18 . 3/18
Aw. poor homeless girls!

I hope you will continue one day )
This fic is too wonderful not to :D
Taggg chapter 15 . 3/18
And you write one hell of an Optimus Prime! ..with great legs) rawr
Taggg chapter 12 . 3/17
perfect holo for 'Jack)
Taggg chapter 10 . 3/17
It was so damn sweet..and hot..and perfect!
MOAR *Q*

..sad that no smut :c
Taggg chapter 9 . 3/17
Frenzy doesn't know what he's missing xDD
Taggg chapter 8 . 3/17
Is it Granny Banes? :D
Taggg chapter 4 . 3/17
Aww, your fillers are great :3
Taggg chapter 2 . 3/17
Oooooohhh it was so hot. and intense
*Q*
Taggg chapter 1 . 3/17
Omg, Girls Night was hysterical :DD

and whyyy it is Ratchet scared off (but not really) Lena with his glib comments xD
bookwriter123456 chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
While I know you probably done writing this (or fanfiction in general) can you please tell us at least how it ended?
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
This was a marvelous story and I'm sad to see it just sit, but I've an imagination and you've created a whole new AU for said imagination to romp and play in.

That's not to say I wouldn't cling to the hope that this would one day be updated, but I of all people do most definitely understand the concept of life over ruling any and all fanfiction writing needs.

Nevertheless, thank you for sharing your talent. Thank you so much for sharing your version of everyone, Jazz especially, and for sharing Malena with us. What makes it better that it hasn't been updated in so long is that it is a relatively relaxed place to stop.

Sure, Frenzy and his brother are in some deep shit, but they've got their bond with Soundwave. As monotonous as the bot is, I find it hard to believe he or Barricade would leave the pair to their fate at the hands of squishies.

Malena was hurt and hunted by Decepticons and humans alike, but she's safe and healing now.

Optimus is targeted, but Ratchet knows something is wrong, and if Ratchet knows something is wrong, I'm willing to bet he'd see his own spark extinguished before he gave up trying to fix the issue.

I am sad to see that it's stopped, but I am overjoyed I was allowed to go along for the ride while I could.

Thank you for sharing your talent, and I wish you the absolute best.
-Kelsey
jewelthebrat chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
It's been four years. I get that there's probably no more muse for this story. But you had to have an idea of where this was going. And I think that you should post one last chapter just explaing it to your readers so that they can get some sort of closure from this story. It's wonderful, amazing, and hilarious. I can't tell you how many times I started laughing out loud and people would give me weird looks.
So please. One chapter of an explanation. That's all I ask.
BoredTech chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Please tell me you will finish this one day
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
Question: When are you going to update thiiiiisss? Because this is amazing and I would LOVE to read the rest of it and yeah and just love the interactions and the completely different side of Mikaela that you show and all that and I just really want to know how this finishes. And Frenzy. Frenzy is amazing.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
PLEASE Continue! You have a fantastic story. Can't wait for the next chapter.