Reviews for OLOBA: The Light Was Yellow, Sir
jewelthebrat chapter 18 . 6/16
It's been four years. I get that there's probably no more muse for this story. But you had to have an idea of where this was going. And I think that you should post one last chapter just explaing it to your readers so that they can get some sort of closure from this story. It's wonderful, amazing, and hilarious. I can't tell you how many times I started laughing out loud and people would give me weird looks.
So please. One chapter of an explanation. That's all I ask.
BoredTech chapter 18 . 1/19
Please tell me you will finish this one day
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
Question: When are you going to update thiiiiisss? Because this is amazing and I would LOVE to read the rest of it and yeah and just love the interactions and the completely different side of Mikaela that you show and all that and I just really want to know how this finishes. And Frenzy. Frenzy is amazing.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
PLEASE Continue! You have a fantastic story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
IvoryCrawler chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
THIS IS SO AMAZING! WHY AREN'T YOU CONTINUING ITTTT? I only assume that cuz it's been 4 years since you updated, but 4 years down the line it's still just so fragging awesome! I really hope you see this and continue it!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
One Word: update!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Okay this story is FUCKING AWESOME. Just...it is awesome. So much awesome.

And hey, interstellar erotica!
CrazywithaComputer chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Gets a little sour (almost lemony ;) ) for my tastes, but a really good story. Only one suggestion. It starts with a P and ends with a ROWL. Please! Bring in the logic bot! Lena can tease him and Jazz and figure out how to make him glitch. Please update soon!
Transformeranimefan chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Love the story plz finish! So want to know what happens.
Lina Marie chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
awe!
Xireana Prime chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
please update soon! i haven't laughed so much in a story in forever! and i'm always reading fanfiction! please update soon1 your story is my crack!
Prime13 chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
Awesome story. Very cool series. Would love to see it finished!
OpalAegis chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
MUST KEEP WRITING! NEED MORE BANESEY INSANE GOODNESS!

No seriously, this is a good series, you really should keep it going.

kate
HonorGuard Ra chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
XD Poor Jazz. That was funny as hell!
Rhiannon Tien chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
This is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Please update!