Reviews for Lost or Found?
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
please write more its really interesting :)
SnesstheDestE chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
I love your story! It's a shame that you didn't update in a while.
Zay chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
This story is histerically funny! I hope u keep it up! If u wanna keep it simple for Sho, maybe he's just there because he heard Ren is acting weird? He knows Ren likes Kyoko anyway...
phxjkr88 chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!
DreamIdol chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
your random rants with comedy all over the place just never fails to make me laugh. But now I'm really looking forward to the explanation as to why Sho suddenly shows up so randomly while Kuon was talking to Kyoko. Hmm that's gotta be a bit challenging but I'm sure it would be quite interesting.
rachel chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
sho came to ask kyoko out
chinny97 chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
update the story plz
phxjkr88 chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
Please update!
Cifayn chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
As much I like this story plot, I rather have Ren as the bad boy, not Kuon! Kuon is sweet and caring! :/ It's like major ooc. I dislike that. Kuon is more, more innocent but you placed him as a bad boy that you make Ren look super kinder. T_T Gah.. Sigh. It's major ooc. Although I would like to see Kuon vs. sho, because kuon is acting practically like a stalker and Kyoko is his prey that sho might be a better choice to win! And I don't even like Sho..

so yeah.

I like this story plot but the Kuon in this story is a total turn-off.
Eri chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
I love this story

Can't wait for the next chAPTER
appleyumi94 chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
hi there! i really like kuon because he is totally a bad boy! here are some brands that kuon might wear that would definately cause a riot and a huge shock to fans and friends everywhere!

clothes

1 gucci

2 louiy vaton ( i forget how it is spelled)

3 rocka wear

9 jourdans

10 air force ones aka ones

good luck!
Cryptic Parchment chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
wah! I'm loving it! please keep up the good work, can't wait to see a sho kuon battle :)
Ashlyn Darke chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
I love it!

It's amazingly insane! :D

Ren and Kuon's freaky personality changes are awesome!

Is Sho here to challenge Ren's position as the most amazing celebrity after hearing about his newfound insane behavior?

Update soon!

~Ashlyn
Tsuki281 chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
Will you add fist fight ? I hope not, 'cause kyoko will frightened and afraid to Kuon again... maybe more..?
nekoXmeg chapter 13 . 3/10/2009
ooh! i know! he can be having an interveiw or shooting a promo and got bored so he snuck away. :D