Reviews for I'll Stand By You
Sweet Miracles chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Aww... this is really, really good. I would have never thought of it but Ken and Hotaru would make a really cute couple. The first part was kinda sad... but I liked the phone conversation. Please continue!
Bishie Hunter Neko chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Very good ficcy! I like it a lot! The child of silence... Wow... That's neat! Keep writing!
A new dreamer chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
All Right that's it. I need more. You paired up my favorite charectors. I love all of your stories by the way. You're a very talented writer.
Devidramon chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Sweet, though it's hard without any Sailor Moon knowledge. Funny calling Ken a 'bluenette.' Anime Technicolor Hair Syndrome strikes again!
Graveflower chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Ooh, I really like it! And this is coming from someone with almost no knowledge of Sailor Moon, so that's really good. The whole chemistry could be excellent, as long as you don't over-angst on Hotaru... maybe if you switched it around so that she adjusts really well and the angst falls onto Ken, or something. Anywho, enough ramblings. Really good fic. Finish soon. Make people happy and such. *walks off muttering* ~AN
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
AAHH! It's Ken! My favorite Digidestined and my favorite sailor senshi in the same story! The idea was cool; I liked it a lot! And the "bluenette" thing cracked me up. _