Reviews for Love Lies Bleeding
Michi-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Sweet prologue. o.o Now I know I'm definetely reading this.
Nero chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Is this series discontinued? Cuz if it is, you just stopped it at a GOOD and EXITING part!
MysteRay chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
This is getting really exciting. Shame you don't have the time or inspiration to make a new one.
MysticalTears chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Ah, poor B is forgotten! I hope you'll update this story, it's cute and original.
SweetClown chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
WHERE THE HELL IS BB? -

he went in the bus with the others? o-o'

The fic is awesome! *-*

But post the next chapter soon! I'm veery curious about what happened to BB!
Traitor-Hero chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter, if there ever will be one! It's a very well written story, and you can tell that you've spent a lot of time on the plot.

Traitor-Hero
ZOMJ chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
D: oh oh, what is to happen to our dear B.
deikitty chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
woot! i haven't read one of these in a while! i almost forgot how awesome they were! D:
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
But what about B? DD''8 He'll go crazy with too easy puzzles and rude Wammy's people.

I thought he was number two? So L must have a reason for not putting him in. Probably the fact that B hasn't been in there for that long and he hasn't figured him out yet or the fact that B's a bit... crazy. Yeah.

I like how you write A. She's strong... yet. But I have a feeling she's slowly breaking.
Bista chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
O.O

Wow.

You've got an AMAZING plotline here! I only skimmed through Another Note ('cause friend wouldn't let me read it for any longer than a high school English period .) And so far, I highly agree with your current casting of A and BB. Could C be Aiber? (only going by that because of Wedy being there) And could Misora Naomi be among them in some way, shape, or form? WHO KNOWS? not me, apparently. (aha, a rhyme!) So I'll have to wait for an update (cool, another unintended rhyme! I'm on a roll) See ya next update!
Vera-Sama chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
I never thought of Coil, Hal, and Mido as being at Whammy's. Awesome use of characters. XD

Oh, B just has to be included somehow! I'd be so sad if he wasn't. You know..maybe he wouldn't have gone all crazy serial killer if the other kids had been nicer to him...*ponders*

I love this story, and can't wait for more.
Butterfly Will Be Free chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Oh no! B! Poor B, without his A! ...Or is it the other way around? Poor A without her B?

...

Anyway, update soon! I need to know what happens next!
nowaynohownoproblem chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Yay! You updated! Poor B got syrup in his hair. I hate it when that happens.
CaeliaDanan chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
WHAT HAPPEN WITH B! UPDATE SON!XD
Zomfi chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Aw, where's B ? :

-How Erald Coil could be a person ? L told that he was Coil and Danuve :o

Oh, well, I'm sure you'll find a way around that !

Update soon please!