Reviews for Hundred Million Dollar Baby
Kagje94 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Please update!
purplemonkey23 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
hi this is a cool i relly like it wondering if the story will ever be updated
chase the memories chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
i really hope that you continue this story because it getting so good... it look like there will be love triangle... wonder that does lucas know he has a child w/ haley? please update this soon...
Shelley chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Wow Haley, what are you getting youself in for?
Jess2303 chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
ohhi cant wait to see what happens when lucas catches nathan and haley lol ud soon
Jess2303 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
ud soon great chapter and i cant wait to see what haley says to luke lol
SunnyC chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Nice story, I like the plot because it's different. I don't really like Lucas and hope he doesn't end up with Haley. He doesn't deserve her. Though I think he cares, because of the foundation and the money he gave to a hospital. Anyway I hope it'll end up being a Naley.
Audrey Loves chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
This is really good. Some of the S/D parts are kind of confusing, but it doesn't seem like it's too important. What exactly is Scott-Davis Corporation?

An awesome, original idea. I can't wait to read more. Update soon! And I hope Haley makes Lucas' life hell. :)
courageouslover15 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
AWESOME UPDATE! Bevin's so mean, but totally understandable! I

really loved this update! I can't wait to see Haley's reaction!
naleyalways4eva chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Great chapter! Please update soon!
courageouslover15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
soo awesome, and luke is a prick! lol!

but haley should soo end up with luke!
Shelley chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I think you should continue. This story is refreshing cause it's not like any other fanfics I've read. Please update
ANGELS1991 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
you should continue this, it sounds good, but is Luke going to comtinue beeing a jerk?
Jess2303 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
i think you should continue.. im looking forward to seeing where its going.. i hope its a naley fic in the end :)
naleyalways4eva chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
The plot is pure genius! The writing's brill 't wait for more.