Reviews for Breathe Your Life Into Me
batosaix chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
Damn that sucks lol. Loved this story nonetheless though. Just wish there was some way he does come back but since it's angst lol kinda don't see that coming. But, had you thought of a sequel instead? With him alive something lol
falconrukichi chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
Great~i like the story and the plot. even all his nakama actually dead. mean-his human friend. but, mostly every scene you tried to show was good~ the emotion especially. so, 5 star for this ff~!
372259 chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
great storY! I loved that you added in grimmjow! and the final ichiruki scene was EPIC :) although, im gonna pretend in my head that ichigo returns ;)
372259 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
wow this story is SOOOOOO good!

I love how you added grimmjow :D

please update soon ! :)
A7X chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
I love this story! I actually cried on chapter 7 and 14 :3 keep up the good work!
yohyohmanatee chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I really enjoyed that. Great job. You're writing style is very eloquent but not too ostentatious, I like it.
lilica chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
love it! Its beautiful. ur writing is very good and it flows nicely with a good plot

the one thing i dnt like which is v common in ichiruki fanfics is renji's unrequited love for rukia. I actually like renji/rukia too so it bothers me when he's left hanging. I just find it a common assumption everyone makes bot his feelings. Certainly he loves her as a friend but we dnt know if its romantic and she loves him as her close friend. I just wish that he didnt hv this unrequited love for her so he wldnt be hurt in fanfics but o well i still love ur story and cant wait for then next chap D
KuroKuchiki chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
I have to admit that I had to re-read the story. I love it. Dude, they're all caught! I understand why you have Ichigo OOC. Who wouldn't be after all of that?

Seriously, update soon!
DarkJason chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Long time no see! Glad to see this story again! And such a nice way to kick off this chapter, too! I'll be looking forward to what happens next in the next chapter!
XelaKitsune chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Hey... Kinda an adrenaline rush of a chapter... Can't think of anything else to say right now.
XelaKitsune chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
Well look who found her... I'm really liking this story and I have no clue why I haven't read it before. I'd leave a review for every chapter right now but I'm starving. You'll be hearing from me soon.

-Xela

By the way your pen-name seems really familiar. Have I read one of your stories before? Or did you leave a review on my old (and long dead) Naruto fanfic?
DarkJason chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
Oh, yeah! Thanks for updating this chapter, I enjoyed it! And I know who it was that grabbed Rukia, but I'm gonna wait until the next chapter shows itself! :) I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter real soon!
angelangel chapter 12 . 11/3/2009
its awsome i cant wait to see what happens next
DarkJason chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
Looks like Ichigo's had his fun with Rukia! Way to go by making her into a woman! Good lemon, great chapter! 10/10!
DarkJason chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Ichigo ravishing Rukia! I'm telling! Just kidding! Go and do your thing Ichigo! Nice chapter & semi-lemon or is it a lemon? Oh well, I'll find out in the next chapter! 10/10!