Reviews for JN Stories by firepearl
Rusty chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
Man I thought he was gonna get the shit kicked outta him. So far this story was awesome and I can't wait to read the next ones. GOOD LUCK
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
wait what! What the heck happens? you have to finish this please!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
I think Jimmy will go insane first...
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow, I remember this story, I was on the edge of my rocker hoping it would get updated. I still would like it to get updated... :)
Peace and rabbit grl chapter 19 . 3/23/2011
UPDATE SOON PLEAZE!
whateva girl and peace chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
stupid way to end the story like that arrrgh
decdragon chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
the one of the first Problems I Have with this being 'complete' is that poor Jimmy is still stuck on that island and the other problem is that Cindy shouldn't have thrown the Pearl away. that was sad. I loved every thing else though.
mrmuscle chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
Man, I hope you can update this story soon. I cant wait to see what happens. Poor Cindy. Poor Jimmy. I dont know who has it worse! Although, if I had a choise, I would probably deal with Carl and Sheen's banter instead of constant fighting from Libby and Betty! Hope to hear from you soon!

~Mrmuscle~
TaikaTheMagicFox chapter 19 . 7/21/2010
aww poor cindy and i think jimmy will die by either another snake or libby and betty fighting so much but maybe then he'll relize that what the other think when he and cindy fight
Shriana Raexena chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
HAHAHA! you should really think of being a director your hilrous :D
Shriana Raexena chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
LOL THAT WOULD BE A GOOD HUMOR MOVIE

JIMMMY NEUTRON: hmmm... parents in law from hell?
Beezus chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
REVIEEWW!

this is an awesome story!

you keep em' in such good character :)

can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the good writing!
okmeamithinknow chapter 19 . 3/11/2009
Oh please please update! I really want to know what happens!
noukinav018 chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
geez I just read the last chapter! girl u're evil XD

oh come on! Let's have some more so u can end this fic idea, which is awesome. Truly unique!

so cheers! keep the good writing
kNZ chapter 19 . 10/21/2008
awesome job still luv the story, update soon! Im hooked into it now, I always check my email waiting for fanfiction to pop up, and be your fanficc! Anyway write soon, please please, oh did I ask if you can update soon? lol.