Reviews for JN Stories by firepearl
Letsrock chapter 19 . 10/21/2008
Im pressed for time and there is not enough time to sign in, but.

I feel like I would read your stories more if they were easier to access, like splitting them up into their own little story.

I know you said you couldn't, but I saw you posted a new one.
Nicole Luna chapter 19 . 10/21/2008
I love this chapter! Woohoo! Your update was worth it. Loved the feeling going on. Woo! So dramatically fresh. (Now that sounds kinda new...) I really really really like your stories, my friend! It's so worth it to read every line written in there! I'll wait for your update. :)
Freehugs41 chapter 19 . 10/20/2008
Aw... poor Cindy. I feel realy bad for her. Update soon so I can sympathise with her more... or you could have Jimmy magically start hating Betty and realize he loves Cindy. I like that idea... Good job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 19 . 10/20/2008
Poor Jimmy and Cindy... I can't say who makes me feel saddest for.

Very good scenes at the jungle. Jimmy is going to die soon if Cindy and company doesn't appear.

If replying please do it by e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 19 . 10/20/2008
wow! really good please continue as soon as u can!
Miss Mudblood chapter 19 . 10/20/2008
Another amazing chapter. The ending of this one was quite sad. Can't wait for the next, hope you can update soon! Great job. _

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
countegor chapter 19 . 10/20/2008
YAY! Updatey!

I took a long time to translate your story also, so forgive me for that. I had huge exams.

I can't wait to see Libby and Betty catfighting in the mud lol

ROFL Cindy taking a nice picture HAHAHAHAA Poor Cindy, she has lost it.

Please continue!
KNZ chapter 18 . 10/5/2008
Nice job, not a failure! Please update
noukinav018 chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
OMG OMG girl! this is just amazing u know that? XD

Betty retorting? and she doesn't want to give in!

THIS IS JUST PRICELESS! U'RE A GENIUS!

The world just god mad in there lol and Jimmy..geez he's gonna feel sorry for being with those two now ROFL instead of Cindy hahaha

I wished Cindy would get stranded with him again LOL XD OR that they stayed in the island un purpose LOL

Meine Freunde ich glaube es ist ein schönes Kapitel und wirklich sehr interessant!

Die Handlung hat ein großes Potenzial auch.

So, vergiß du nicht zu aktualisieren bitte!

Was passiert später? ich will das wissen!

Firepearl das war mein schlecht Versuch auf Deutsch zu schreiben.. **Rotwerden Gesicht**
Nicole Luna chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
Whoo! An update! Of course, it was another good chapter, and this time I loved the Sheen/Carl/Cindy part in the beginning...just loved how that chapter started. The next events were also good, and I can't wait for another chapter to see what will happen to them! I'm really hooked on this story. Really hooked. XD Good luck in writing this and your other stories as well.

XOXO,

Jecky/Noblesse Oblige
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
Jimmy really is messing up with the girls; supporting one means offending the other.

Very good scenes at the hovercar; yeah, Cindy must feel quite frustrated right now.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
wow loved it! update soon!
Freehugs41 chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
Poor Cindy... Libby needs to injure Betty. Update soon :)
countegor chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
YAY! Another chapter! Cool! Now this is getting dramatic... Betty & Libby fighting, Cindy attacking Sheen. They're all seem desperate to do something! But they don't know what to do!

You're telling an awesome story, please continue!
Nicole Luna chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
That was okay. No need to worry if it's crappy, because it's not crappy at all. :) You did your best to continue and as usual, nice work. It took me awhile to fully comprehend Cindy/Sheen/Carl situation but I love the Betty/Jimmy/Libby portion...maybe that's really my favorite part of this story you're working on. Updates, if you can. I really like this story. :3
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »