Reviews for JN Stories by firepearl
Nicole Luna chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
That was okay. No need to worry if it's crappy, because it's not crappy at all. :) You did your best to continue and as usual, nice work. It took me awhile to fully comprehend Cindy/Sheen/Carl situation but I love the Betty/Jimmy/Libby portion...maybe that's really my favorite part of this story you're working on. Updates, if you can. I really like this story. :3
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
wow i liked that one but how long is it going 2 take 4 the next chappy?
KNZ chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
Awesome like always! Update soon!
Freehugs41 chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
Oh gosh, Betty needs to back down before Libby knocks her out... Poor Cindy, that would be painful...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
Very good updating. The scenes at the sea were hilarious; wonder if Cindy will kill at least one of the boys...

And it's easy to see why Libs is getting frustrated; it's good to be optimistic, but Betty is overdoing it.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Kali101 chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
LOVED IT! YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY FANTSTICLY AMAZING! VERY VERY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SON! YOU ROCK AND SO DOES THIS FABULOUS STORY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Kaleigh!
countegor chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
Thanks for the update!

Ohohoo! The tension! Now Cindy's stuck with Sheen & Carl, and Libby with Jimmy & Betty and problems are just arousing by the second.

LOL, Sheen's a nut job.

Please continue.
Maihowl chapter 16 . 9/13/2008
Nice story please continue!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
Awesome description! Quite intense.

If replying please do it via e-mail.

mrmuscle chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
This is awesome. Update asap.

~Mrmuscle~
Freehugs41 chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
GASP! Oh no, this is terrible... Libby's clothes will be ruined! Good job with this chapter, please review soon! :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
Well, this is getting interesting. And no, it didn't seem short at all.

But at least Cindy can try searching for the three now.
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
super good! I loved it plz continue again soon
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
Hilarious job with Sheen. And yeah, Jimmy and Cindy's argument happened at the worst time.

If replying please do it via e-mail.

Freehugs41 chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
GASP! Keep updating, I liked it :)
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »