Reviews for JN Stories by firepearl
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
Jimmy COULD have flown the hovercar above the storm.

Not to mention he could have used a computer to make sure the hovercar was fully repaired after Sheen's stunt.

Which, in turn, he could have refused to take Sheen along, which would mean he wouldn't have to take Libby, which means he wouldn't have needed to "drag" Cindy along :D :D :D

After all, he wanted to be alone with Betty, right? ;)
mrmuscle chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
Cool chapter and story. Update as soon as you can.

Nicole Luna chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
That was a nice chapter! I loved it. I loved the conversation and the was completely their own flawed personality that shone through those lines. It was great. I expect a quicker update, since I'm getting hooked on this story. ;)

Jecky/Noblesse Oblige
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
Awesome job! Very good scenes and dialogues.

That article really killed any romance in Cindy's mind, uh?

If replying, please do it via e-mail.

Keep the good writing.
mrmuscle chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
This is cool. cool idea. hope you do in your school and hope you can update soon!

Freehugs41 chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
GAH! Jimmy needs to get over Betty... oh well, GREAT JOB! Update Soon!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
Maybe Jimmy should have grabbed Betty and run off with her before anyone saw they were gone :D
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
oh girl! u are my hero XD

countegor chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
“I will punch Carl for you!”

“HEY! I will tell that all my stuffed llamas and one day you will regret that….”

ROFLMAO! *takes some air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAA! Oh, God, you're killing me! Please, continue!

BTW, episode 2 of your chapter in spanish is coming up tomorrow ;).
countegor chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
Hi there! You can go check on my profile that I did publish in spanish first your story about the truth serum. It's under the label "Historias de JN por firepearl". Don't you worry, I'll publish others, but I thought this was the most great and most funniest ever. Besides, it was the first I translated.

mrmuscle chapter 13 . 8/26/2008
That was funny. Hope you come up with a new story soon.
countegor chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Hi there. I need to know if you want me to translate your stories to spanish and publish them under my username.

Please reply to this if you agree.

Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
Oh my God.

I was sure he ll run!

And the camera, the comments Sheen did, doing something good like shutting Carl, the crazynees is so amazing and much.

And also you were like is he really going to do it.

How come he didn't know he had to kiss her is like duh everybodys knows that!
JimJamFan chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
super fantastic... I LOVED THAT DAY TOO! Such a retro town! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU KINDLY! (throws rosses on the stage) THANK YOU! BRAVO BRAVO! BRAVO!
noukinav018 chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
oh my...that was so beautiful snig snif...u rock

girl continue with the good writing! I love this story

Jimmy and Cindy sitting in a tre priceless...

124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »