Reviews for To Serve the King
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is wonderful and so very deep.
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was so beautiful. I really can't describe how beauitful it was in the way it was worded and the personality that was given to these two beloved characters of mine. Thank you so much for this gem! I absolutely loved the part where Caspian kneeled, naked and humble, before Peter. And Peter's reply was magnificient! It was all very lovely. Oh! And Aslan assenting to Caspian's visit was like icing on the cake! Does he know that the two are in love?

I wanted to ask why you decided it was rated M? It doesn't say much in detail, so it just got me wondering is all.

If you could elaborate on this story, I think you would come up with an amazing plot. Great job!
Evci chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved it, when I read the last sentence, a smile apered on my face.
YuK1-KuN chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Quite lovely. And I'm glad it wasn't smut. I'm sick of seeing nothing but raw sex between Caspian and Peter. It's refreshing to see something meaningful; you definitely showed their characters in a genuine way, and for that, I thank you.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw...that was really wonderful. It was sweet and emotion-filled, and just freat. I liked it! Good work!

Peace Out! _
RichSef chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oohh, I loved it. You should write more to this story.
Lara86 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love the last three spoken lines. Beautiful.
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Ow MAN! that was GREAT! *,*

really... and the end...“Not until the morning.”

“Then until the morning, you are mine.”

mithrilxmoon chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Beautifully written.
numberman123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
:D Ypur story is so pretty! XD I love it.

Peter, poor, poor Peter. He feels so guilty, and Caspian is just star-struck ain't he?

Your words were lovely, I loved the tension and sorrow. And Peter's last words, so full of implication. You could take it either way: Caspian is Peter's king or Peter owns Caspian, at least for the night.

I loved it! Keep writing.
LCAngel chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You know, I've read a lot of fics based on this pairing and, more often than not, I get about a paragraph in and stop because so many of them are god awful either because of the language they have the characters use or the descriptions seem so inappropriate for the genre but this... the only criticism I can make is that it is so brief. The description is beautiful, i particularly liked the section where Caspian knows he's being watched by Aslan, and the both the interaction and dialogue between Peter and Caspian is brilliantly realised, simple but effective and completely believable. Nice job!

MesT chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh goodness me, I loved that. :D
VanHelsings angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Caspian’s a hottie, and it’s a tasty pairing ;p, man I’m so corrupt. And the sad thing is, it’s so late here I don’t have anything much more coherent to say than that, lol. The only thing is that it was a little short.

I think this was even sexier than some of the more explicit fics. The images that last line presents are just... M.

… Bit pretentious? Sorry, like I said, it’s late. Still a super story though.

DannyLily chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
SPEKKIE wording. Caspian's love is written so delicately. He's so endearing when he's vulnerable. *weep* And i like the way you turned Peter into a tortured soul.

And that last line - "Until the morning, you are mine". SO many mental images, right there. Congrats - a beautiful fic.
Scarlet Willows chapter 1 . 6/28/2008 Very good characterization and grammar. Absolutely beautiful; I wish there were more quality writers like you on this site. I know you said this was a one-shot, but this would be perfect as a chapter-fic. Anyway, good job. Keep it up!

~S.A. (formerly Chyckoo)