Reviews for Target Practice
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Real nice. ;) i loved it babe.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw nice brotherly moments there at the end
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please write more, this is so good!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great story!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
"One thing was quite clear to them and came as a sort of comfort: they both had self-esteem issues, which meant they had something in common."

YES! I think that's the first direct mention I've ever seen in fanfiction! Yes! Cudos.

Andi.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dean forgets that he can hurt Sam easily. I loved how Dean did make peace with the ghost shirt spirit before he burned it.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awesome story. I am just wondering why they keyed the car in the first place. Please keep up the great work.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Sadistic, we are all the damned sadistic some for which we like it too much it sees sammy while pain but it is to have the excuse that dean comes big bro to do that his baby this good
flamealchemist528 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I totally didn't realize you had written this one too! LOL I found this one a little earlier in the week. Now I know why I loved it so much! I can only compare your writing aesthetic to J.K. Rowling. I am NOT saying this just because your English The balance of dialogue and description keeps a perfect pacing. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Brilliantly written! Great job! :)
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was such a nice fic. Good job. I love Sam and dean bonding stories.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Awesome story - snarky brothers, damaged Impala, great spirit, fantastic injured Sam and fab protective and finally apologetic big brother. Fitting that when Sam finally awoke Dean would tell him not to put himself in the line of fire but loved Sam exploding when Dean said he wasn't worth it. What Dean would do for Sam, Sam would do for Dean. Perfect that it ended up with them bantering back and forth finishing off with b*tch and jerk!

Another great read from you :)
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Loved it! Angsting Sam is always food for my soul. 3
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Good stuff!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I am slowly catching up on your stories. I adore the humor! You write excellent snark, something I just love!