Reviews for Identity Crisis
nini3773 chapter 50 . 4/26
Gotta love how everything played out. Dumbles really got what was due him in the end. The story was masterfully written and was a pleasure to enjoy it. Thanks! Definitely a keeper and a gem.
daithi4377 chapter 49 . 11/26/2016
He can't be dead the Phoenix is immortal he will gave survived one way or another.
daithi4377 chapter 48 . 11/26/2016
One down one to go. I though it was either Remus or Sirius who would fight that one would stay for the twins?
daithi4377 chapter 47 . 11/26/2016
What about the tunnel in Zonkos no one knew about it till the twins found it after buying the place could they yes it to evacuate the town to the school?
daithi4377 chapter 46 . 11/26/2016
I'm not surprised at the snake form, especially after hearing that both grandfathers were snakes. Will it finally be enough to get Dumbledore out of the school...naybe he will get killed in the confrontation to arrest him. Will those memories be of all the rapes if all the kids?
daithi4377 chapter 45 . 11/26/2016
Beautiful name.
Really Bill actually married a twelve year old and had sex with her as welll...if I was Percy I would definitely think if changing his last name.
daithi4377 chapter 44 . 11/26/2016
I think Lucius needed that to connect one more time with his father and to meet his grandfather for the first time. Five generations
daithi4377 chapter 43 . 11/26/2016
I thought Tom was evil...I swear he's a pussycat compared to Dumbledore.
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 11/26/2016
If Ginny was his daughter that not only makes him disgusting but despicable for killing off both his children.
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 11/26/2016
Another prophecy sheesh! Hopefully Ajax protected Harry and the stasis charm protected the baby.
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 11/26/2016
Yeah they should have taken her to a safe house not to Eden.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 11/26/2016
Interesting that they grabbed Ginny...since Ginny knows she will be put out to pasture will she willingly help them out? Lol Dumbledore is really quite stupid trusting his broodmares around death eaters. Everyone knows that the Weasley are 'light' and in Dumbledores picket so how coukd he expect to pull off his two biggest Light fans getting married to death eaters daughters?
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 11/26/2016
Haha I think that's the most I have ever heard Tonks real name used in a story lol. Weren't the twins saying that students were talking about Ron and Ginnys pregnancies back when they were still at the store and everyone at Eden has heard the news, I think it's a bit late to worry about a leak.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 11/26/2016
It looks like Filius and the centaurs are the only ones left back in the UK.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 11/26/2016
Tonks and Moody...whoa that's a surprise but it would explain why Moidy never sided with Dumbledore. Hopefully they can get her out before she is killed.