Reviews for Identity Crisis
Jissy2013 chapter 50 . 2/4
Great story there were time I wanted to be part of the story and kill Dumbledore but overall it was a great story.I cry laughed and got Angry totally love it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Jissy2013 chapter 48 . 2/4
Love it such a good fight ;-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) omg
Jissy2013 chapter 42 . 2/3
:-) I like it
Jissy2013 chapter 31 . 2/2
Love it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow this is a surprise. I think its going to be a good one
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 1/24
So exciting :-)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 50 . 1/20
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Guest chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
You need to put warnings. The rape and being drugged were too much without a warning. People need to mentally prepare themselves and for some not read at all
Wishfull-star chapter 50 . 2/14/2015
that was a beautiful story:) thank you for writing it:)
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 50 . 8/15/2014
this is good but there are spelling and syntax errors throughout I suggest getting a good beta to pick them all out...
DJinTheHOUse chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
Cassey is it prouncened like Cas-ee or like Kay-see
daithi4377 chapter 50 . 2/8/2014
Awesome story, totally unique. Twists and turns galore.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
If the changes to the will was made so long ago Why was Albus able to get so much from the potter vault since tbe goblins just put a stop to it now?
turtledonkey27 chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
I would strongly suggest you add warnings to this story (in the description or in the first few chapters), because had I known what the main themes would be (child rape, chan, incest, non-consensual drug use, etc. etc.) I would never have started it. I have no problem with slash, because that's my main fiction interest, but I was hoping you'd have Harry be older than barely 15 before the Snarry kicked in. I skimmed a lot, hoping that you weren't actually going to take it where you did, but then you did. I think you had some great ideas with the evil Albus and the other Order-type group, and a very creative reworking of the families/adoption thing, but other parts put me off and I can't finish it from here. Sorry, because I think it would have been an interesting story, but I would have liked to have been warned before I started that those types of things were in here. I guess my sensibilities are too delicate and I should go find some fluff. Your writing is pretty creative otherwise.
mattdombast chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
i hope the only people that die is albus people