Reviews for Synchronicity
Cap'n Mel chapter 19 . 3/31
the story structure is good,,,but the plot is still the same from canon. i would like to say im disappointed,,but i was expecting this to be honest...i dont know if the plot is still the same in all chapters but if so then,,,,*sigh*
OrigDayday chapter 14 . 3/11
What kinda gay crap
MattRey13a chapter 19 . 1/13
I am disheartened to know that you discontinued this story, I am also sorry that I recently found it. I truly enjoy reading this story and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
sgriffin730 chapter 19 . 12/7/2021
Well despite what others have said, 3 really enjoyed this. thanks so much.
Sly-carrots chapter 12 . 9/20/2021
This is an awesome story
Nonplex1A chapter 19 . 9/4/2021
Dude i know you said you stopped but please continue, it kindda of sad to see good stories go to waste, I literally read this from 9pm-4am and now this, man please give it a rethink thanks.
PS:Can't wait to see Neji get his house beaten
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 19 . 8/15/2021
This was an epic story. A shame that you discontinued it, though.
Abdallah chapter 16 . 6/14/2021
Literally the whole plot of this fic is

Everyone: “ Hey Nine tai-“

Nine tails: “ My gOalS aRE beYonD yOuR uNdErTstaNdinG”
Hisham Malik chapter 19 . 6/14/2021
ME WILL FART ON YOUR FACE HAHAHA

LOL.. joking. I loved ur story and i reaaaalllyyyy want you to keep writing because im
Obsessed with fics where kyuubi takes control of naruto’s body
Hisham chapter 15 . 6/13/2021
How does the following make any sense whatsoever:
see Tsunade throw a left hook into a large man's face.

He gaped, shell-shocked, as the impressively built man dropped like stone onto the ground. After some moments, he drew himself back to his feet. In her brief time as Hokage he'd seen Tsunade use a finger flick to throw someone through the wall before—this guy must be impressive to survive a full on blow to the head. And then get up after like it was nothing!

Even stranger; Tsunade didn't even seem all that mad. She crossed her arms, a frighteningly indifferent expression ossified into her expression. The man rubbed warily at his cheek—that was going to leave a mark, possibly for forever—and didn't seem intent on retaliating.

For his part, Naruto had no idea what the fuck he was supposed to do. Someone just hit his Hokage! He is a ninja of Konoha! He must avenge her!

So Tsunade smacks the Raikage, the Raikage gets up and does nothing...

And then naruto says “someone just hit his hokage?”

do you even read what you write?
AAu.27 chapter 19 . 6/8/2021
Wait...in which part did it seem gay? I mean, the implication is there (can't deny that) but the story dynamic is just so good that I immediately tune that problem out. Maybe reading 'gay' stories would make me sort of desensitized to the concept (still cringe at visual representations though) but overall, the relationship isn't that bad
Skirter chapter 18 . 6/2/2021
This is marvellous. The concept is solid, the duplicity of Naruto vs Kurama is splendid, the use of language is not only intellectually pleasant but gives just enough flow to the story, add to that the contrast with the occasional swearing and colloquial tongue is brilliant and familiar. Love the use of original characters and furthermore, I applaud the cutting out of unnecessary scenes, e.g. sasuke being a dramatic twat constantly and training, training, training etc.. keeps the plot interesting and engages the reader fabulously. Obviously would’ve much preferred it be continued, but it’s blatantly obvious that reality can be an unwelcome curveball for writers. Loved the story, was a fantastic read. 100% would recommend.
lamthai316 chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
This fic is interesting. I like the concept. I can handle you not having them do any ninjitsu but you keep skipping parts.
For example. Naruto and Sasuke going to Kumo.. they automatically meets B and Yugito with no problem at all. One moment they in Konoha and the next they in Kumo. They don't need to go through the gates and meet A first to request a meeting to have B and Yugito come along with them? Knowing Atkatsuki is after the Jinchuuriki? They want to go get the Sages weapon and BAMMM...they are there were the weapons are with no complications at all. Everything is too easy! I guess this fanfiction is for 14 years old and under so it's not for me.
Yoghurt and C4 chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
God this fanfic is unbelievably good, criminally underrated!
EtheriousLogia chapter 19 . 5/2/2021