Reviews for Synchronicity
Mojtaba13 chapter 9 . 4/15
Ok seriously... naruto didnt tell anyone that gaara was shukakus host...he had a minimum of 1 month. ..are you fucking kidding me...this is a story abouy ninjas where info decides life and death...smh sever letdown...thought this would be a good story and logical story. ..
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 14 . 4/2
I will be perfectly honest. It's a good story, it has good plot, and your ability to write is very evident in this story. But I just cannot get into the idea of Kyuubi taking over Naruto's body, and then sharing it with him.

Mostly it's just the idea of the Seal being faulty other than breaking. The seal can break, that's about the only way it can logically be messed up. I mean, seriously it was made by the god of death. Minato didn't make it, he just summoned a god to do it, and I'm pretty sure the god of death has the final say in wether that seal works or not.

Then there's just the way Kyuubi acts. Savage? Yes, brutal? Yes. Cooperative? Not really unless it benefits him. And I'm not sure how he favors being still trapped in the body of a young boy, whilst doing dirty work for the village he hates over a few years to reincarnate, and go on his merry way again.

Otherwise, it's a good story. I can't get into it because of the plot and maybe a plot hole here and there, but you no doubt have great skill as an author. I hope this review doesn't offend you, as I've given my completely honest, and definitely biased opinion.
KiraiAnca chapter 14 . 4/2
Oh dear, I hope this won't become het now after the poll - especially since you have set up a neat potential Naruto/Kyuubi dynamic. And since Yugao/Naruto seems to be winning, I that pairing /so/ disturbing - she's quite a bit older than him and has become something approaching a maternal figure (although ok not quite).

Anyway, love your fic. Fantastic plot, I'm really on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen. I'm glad you're deviating from the canon plot, I never liked where the manga went.
Green Apple Chan chapter 14 . 3/29
OMG! this is awesome!
Nu Hiep chapter 14 . 3/28
I'm so pleased to see you return to this story after all this time. Synchronicity felt so different and fresh when you first posted it. It's atmosphere was drenched in a sense of horror, the terrible, heavy feeling of not being in control of your own body and mind. As you added to the story, it turned into an incredibly tense thriller. The tension was centered between Naruto and Kyuubi. Naruto, and the audience, never knew what the fox wanted. Why hadn't it acted out? What did it get from this arrangement?

The Kyuubi becomes, in your story, a much more interesting character. At first it is a cypher, and then it becomes an antagonist, and now it becomes a truly psychologically interesting character. Kyuubi's longing to be whole again, to return to being the Juubi is such a turn on canon. Also, your move to slowly breakdown the divisions between the Kyuubi and Naruto over time also increase Kyuubi's pschologically complexity. His unconscious benevolence re: Naruto shatters the monomania that makes villainous characters boring. Now, Kyuubi is often at odds with himself, feeling and thinking things that shift and evolve and change without being aware of his evolution into a different sort of person. I'm very much looking forward to how you develop this thematic line.

Naruto's reaction to this situation is also very psychologically interesting and true to life. His fear and sense of loss is really on point. With the Kyuubi doing so much of the heavy-lifting at points, you see how his emotional development and personal growth grows in some places and slows in others. It's an unpredictable relationship, and yet Naruto grows to depend on Kyuubi against his will. The poor kid is totally adrift and his problems go soooo much further than a parental attention.

I'm really looking forward to where you're going with this story. You've set up an incredible plot, which you balance so well with character. There are so many unexpected twists and turns, the link between the Kyuubi and the Sharingan, the death of Danzo, the links between Naruto and the Sage of Six Paths, etc. This is the first review I've written, like, EVER. If you ever need someone to talk to about this story, I am all ears. I'm sure you have lots of offers for support, but this is another one. I really encourage you to explore the possibilities of this story further. There's nothing quite like it out there in the fandom.
Interesting take on things. Looking forward to more of the interaction between Naruto and Kurama and Naruto and Sasuke. Please continue writing!
Ciel Moony chapter 14 . 3/27
Awesome!
AlAlva chapter 1 . 3/27
this story is great, awesome , art really
Swirly Mango chapter 8 . 3/22
Stop using references from the Modern World of Earth in your story. Freaking Magikarp?

You're story is good. Do not break immersion. Machiavelli is an Italian name. I am fairly sure, almost entirely sure, that there is no Italy in the Elemental Nations. Stop referencing things in the modern world. Stop referencing things from Earth's history that are not in anyway plausible to happen in the Elemental Nations, when you don't even explain how that could possibly exist.

You're story is good. Do not, under any circumstances, especially if its for you're own amusement, never break immersion like this. Breaking the Fourth Wall is not a good idea when it does not serve the purpose of your story.

Your story is good. The premise is interesting. The hints you give out tantalise the audience. So stop ruining your own story, just because it makes a certain description amusing to you, or that it's easier to explain this way. You could have just as easily used "flopped around as bonelessly as a [fish]" instead of Magikarp. Please do not do this. It ruins the immersion of the story. The audience is jagged out of the story you want to tell.
love this story
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 3/19
I'm not it in for the pairings. Just for the badassry.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 3/19
You just killed Danzo. Damn, I love you. And flaming sword? HELLZ YESH.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 3/19
Are they blending or merging?:)
3 years? Glad I'm reading it more chapters.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 3/18
Naruto has EMS?XD
Yay!

Kisame hummed. "I hea(r)d that the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out…"
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 3/18