Reviews for Harry and Ginny: Starting Over read summery
Bashalinge chapter 18 . 6/16/2009
an excellent start to another story. when will we find out abuot james and opal?
MsT.Bell chapter 18 . 11/27/2008
Is think finished? if so...where the next one its good x
Rupiah chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
I'm not sure if you're continuing with this, but please do! its really good! I expesially love James and Opal! aw! the little itty-bitty 1st years are in loove! :3
Franshes chapter 18 . 8/31/2008
Hey great story so far! Just oe thing, you might want to fix chapter 17 ok? There are 3 chasers not 2 and well I so so so love your story I mean James and Opal,I can picture them together and they look so cute! About writters block dont worry Itll soon pass you trust me and then youre going to write one of the best stories in the whole fanfic.
Miz.HP chapter 18 . 8/27/2008
I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY GOOD...SOME OF IT WAS A CHEEZY BUT IT WAS NICE...HOWEVA THE FCAT THAT AN 11 YEAR OLD IS MAKING A MOVE I THINK IS A BIT WEIRD...I KNOW THEY ALL FEEL IT BUT NO ONE ACTS ON THOSE IMPULSES AT THAT AGE...BUT OTHERWISE...LUVING IT!
ruvkoss1 chapter 18 . 8/25/2008
I just read the story- from chapter 1 to the present. very nice story. In the last chapter James sees Opal knocked off her broom- first game and . and then sees the snitch- how did he have the ability to go for the snitch and not his girl friend- maybe put his feeling in the story
busybee6563 chapter 18 . 8/23/2008
I LOVE IT! This story is awesome! Can't wait till you update next!
luvsjacob chapter 18 . 8/19/2008
aw i love it its so sweet
Brandon Taylor chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
Absolutely fabulously done! So, that's a win for Gryffindor over Hufflepuff... and I wrote a win for Gryffindor over Slytherin... all that remains now is a result against Ravenclaw, and then we'll decide who's won the Hogwarts Quidditch League Cup!

- B.D.T.
silverbirch chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
Wel done for getting this out then. Isn't it terrible when you justhave that BIG BLANK SCREEN infront of you. We've all been there!
LuLaRoo7 chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
I think you did well. I hope the nasty writer's block disappears and you can update soon.
gfhwdgkl chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
aw! that was great!
rebeccaLautner chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
aw i love this!

especialy James and Opal'ss kiss, too cute!

Poor little Lily!

please update i love it
Artemis Fowl II chapter 17 . 7/16/2008
Cute little post HP story, what's not to like :)

~Artemis Fowl II~
ILoMM chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
OMG so touching!Aren't they too young? And yeah, Harry's Nimbus 20 broke in the 3rd book..UPDATE!