Reviews for Destiny
huge sg1 fan chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
that was a very good story. it was very interesting.
Kpasa chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Holy. Hannah. Amazing.
Danae Dixon chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Nevermind, it was my computer that was concealing the ending of this story from me, not you. Loved this! Nice use of Mitchell, Lorne and Daniel in the not-future, and Sam and Jack's wormhole conversation is really great.
Danae Dixon chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Okay, just found this one, please, please, PLEASE tell me Part 2 is coming soon!
samfan9 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I missed this story when you first posted it. I like the way you provided a most plausible explanation why Lorne would have agreed to help McKay. As always, you wrote beautifully and I love the story! Thank you!
rrandomrandom chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
That was fab - well done (:
andrewjameswilliams chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I just found this story and I have to say I really like it. It was a great insight into the different characters reasoning at different points in that timeline.

I especially liked the image of General Lorne having a conversation with an ascended Daniel Jackson. And how Daniel was a typical ascended being in how he disappeared without warning.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Villemo chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Wonderful. Innovative story, great characterizations!

Thanks for sharing )
CelticDragonfly chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Very sweet, I enjoyed this story a lot. Makes me want to watch my Stargate video's LOL Just have to fight the kids for the TV.

Thank you for sharing your talent. I look forward to reading more from you :D
CelticDragonfly chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Very good portrayal of McKay. I think the dialog was spot on!
CelticDragonfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh boy. You own me a box of tissues! LOL, wonderful first chapter. Jack's grief is heartbreaking.
vball2003 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
wow the first chapter made me cry, and the second chapter has me intruiged. So far, I absolutly love this, and you are right. SG1 should have been there to help out. Thanks for updating!

~Danielle
STC chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
I really enjoyed this fic, but I will admit to being a little confused too. I'm not a huge fan of SGA so don't watch regularly plus here in Canada we're behind at least one season so I didn't quite understand it all.

IMHO I think it ended too soon as it didn't explain how the timeline was changed back...however I imagine someone will explain it to me one day. ;-) Love your style, hope to see more.
Natters chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
good fic
Knight of Avalon chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Bravo! Bravo! Encore!

Seriously.

When the S5 Premiere airs, please fix it too! You did so good with this one.

Fishing. Always. Death to evil mutant vampire zombies. Dang, this show has it all. ;)