Reviews for Lost and Found
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Aw, that was so bittersweet and lovely. Poor Martha, getting caught up in the DoctorRose aftermath. I also like the Doctor and Donna friendship. Great job.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
*sob* so sweet yet sad

11 rembers rose on youtube-.
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow this story was fantastic! You're a superb writer and I feel like this should be canon; you've got all the character interactions perfect. It'll be a joy to read your other stories!
Natalie Ann chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was fantastic, I actually cried- which is unusual for me an one-shots. I rarely read fanfiction anymore, and this was quite splendid.

That ending was perfect.
Lumendea chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
And then Journeys End happened... sigh. I loved this, pity we had so little time with both Martha and Donna.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I loved this! It was so sad but beautifully so. Great job! x
CrackedMetal chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this is great. THe idea of him drawing her is so intimate yet its really believable and i can picture it actually happening in the show because they really were that close even though they never actually go together. I also love the ring idea - especailly ow she would have understood his intentions straight away. Another great story. Thanks
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i love this so so much. really really amazing :)
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow. That's all I can really say. W-O-W.

No, it's not... I can also say that it was beautiful. You captured the characters perfectly. )

Well done

Rose. xx
Strange Romance chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Oh, wow. Just...wow. That was beautiful, I love it. The ending is fantastic, it makes me smile. I would go on about how brilliant I think your writing is but unfortunately it's midnight and my brain is malfuntioning.

Really though, I think this is just so beautifully written, you've got all of the characters down so perfectly.

Thank you for a wonderful story, it's gone right into my favourites and I will love it forever!
Do As Eternity chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Okay, loved this one. Brill. *clap-clap* The last few sentences were so Doctor-y that I had to go and search for some tissue to stop my nose from bleeding in joy.

Honest though, well done again. I'll be turning into a fan-stalker of yours at this rate!
dance4life chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Sweet xx
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Argh! You had to torture us with that last sentence, didn't you?

Spot on characterization, though, very nice.

"After 'forever', what could it even mean?" - too true, great line.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Fantastic, and I especially love the little bit at the ending ;)
Glitterfrost chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
AH! Doctor! Turn around! :(

Was Turn Left awesome or what? Rose is TEH GREATEST. And Catherine's performance, oh my God. I love Donna to death.

“Time Lords,” says the Doctor, drawing himself up to his full, sulky height, “do not pout. Ooh, look, a paperclip.”

I was laughing so hard after that. xD So awesome.

It made my sniffily towards the end. I love your stories. And I was kicking myself so hard today when I realized I totally missed you lastest fic. Ach. Dx

But I found this! And I favorited. Yay. :D