Reviews for A Wish from the Heart
Sparrow Walker chapter 1 . 1/3
Aww... This is too adorable! I love it!
Romi-pink7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Beautiful, ever since i seen Yuus arc I love them togheter, Im really happy to have found such a sweet and pretty story about Suu and Yuu thank you very much. Very well done i adore it! Fav!
Lucifer Lucius G chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
xXDemonKingXx chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
OHMAIGAWD! *epixnosebleed* (Btw great story x3)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Da-da-da-DAA! Da-da-da-DAA! I hear wedding bells ringing!
kikigirl4321 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
so cute write another story on them please! theres not enough of them!
lapistier chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I have no clue why I'm reading this, but-

AWWW! KAWAII! I wanna sequel!

Well, not really, bt if you could, a sequel would be nice!
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
So cute!
Wookphilic chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
yes! Finally a suukaido. Seriously, this website needs more suukaido(IS THATwith two's' or one?) anyway, great job!
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
AshenWhisper chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
that was really good, and equally cute ;) ive probably said this before, but you're a really great writer with a really great writing style. I don't really like Suukaidou, but the story was still done really well and very creative! nice job!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Thank you for being the first (and so far the only one) to write for this completely awesome pairing! Even if it was two years ago... So you may not care anymore. ._. But I care, and it means a lot for me!

I love the line about 'Yuu' and 'Suu' rhyming. I had no idea until I read it! I'm not going to give a critique, only because you have probably improved very much and everything I say you have probably fixed already. But I still love this fanfic. Very, very much. It was such a good fanfiction and this was two years ago, I can hardly imagine how good you are now!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
How cute! I thought it was just weird ole' me that thought they were cute together! haha If you watched ep. 98, there's a cute scene with these two together. haha
MizukiMitsukai chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
i liked this. a lot. :]
the details were amazing and the way you described things made the read more worth while. im pretty picky on what i read but, the first sentence caught my attention as it should. you did a great job. not to mention the ending was as sweet as them both ~~
TeiggyBear chapter 1 . 4/17/2010