Reviews for blØØÐlïnë Thë TØrŸ
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
We're getting a bit of the history here. Good!

Edward shows up being all protective and *stuff*

Okay, now I'm wondering how Bella hid the fact that she knew all about vampires from Edward.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
"Far Away" is one of my favorite songs.

You're going to have to explain who Harry is.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Carlisle said, "Have we met?" after Bella ran into him.

WTH? Did the Cullens manage to forget about her?

I checked New Moon, page 277 to see where you were starting from.

Okay, up to now I'm a little confused about how Bella is related to the Volturi.

Had she been dating Edward? I suppose she was. Did he dump her, then *Bella zombiness ensues*

So Jacob has phased, but they haven't gotten to the part where she jumps off the cliff. Think I got that.

I am confused about the *history* and how Charlie knows the Volturi and stuff.

I hope these things are touched on further along.

So far, it's been entertaining.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
And I was so hoping it was Harry Potter. But at lease everyone is happy now and vampires are snuggly and cuddly mythical creatures. Wonder what ever happened to Jake and company when the Cullen's moved to Italy? Silly Bella for not tellng Edward about her huge extended family. Might have saved him a lot of superior male arrogance.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
That was way too easy, even for Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Good. Voldy isn't involved. So maybe Bella will forgive Edward if he grovels enough. Or maybe she's just sick of his arrogance and will change her mind and let them light him on fire. Charlie never told us he and Renee had more than one kid. Bella did need an older brother and a vampire is as good as anything. Then again maybe Bella will wake up and Victoria will be at her window and she's going to be dead in five minutes.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
See Bella sort of forgot to mention to you Edward that the Volturi are her uncles and her brother is a vampire and she really didn't need Jake's hints to know what you are. She really did love you but you left and now she's turning to her family for support. And since she is family she's now a princess and you get to bow and scrape and hope she doesn't ask her uncle's to light your fire so to speak.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Harry Potter is best buddies with Bella and vampires and is really Al's twin. Got it. And Voldy just attacked Volterra and is going to turn all the vampires into stone with a basilisk. Oh wait. Vampires are already dead, that won't work.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
I know. Bella's having a really interesting dream and it's going to last for a week. Or maybe she's having halucinations because she thinks Edward's a vampire and Jake is a werewolf and Angela is a witch. On acid? On mushrooms?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Maybe the Cullen's have memory loss from concuscions and don't remember anything before they showed up in Volterra. Or maybe the memory loss was induced by Aro and friends. Or maybe they lost all their memories when they left Forks. Or maybe Carlisle is just being dense for no apparent reason.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Family dynamics are interesting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Certainly an interesting twist.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Strange. Might be fun. Definitely not Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Let me guess. Edwards back?
kim67255 chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I love this plot. I would be nice if someone could extend/expand it. I can see it as a very long interesting story.