Reviews for TUAOA: Lovers for 5 Years
ili777 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It was really good, and really well written, awesome job
HinataRevolution123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
AWWW THIS WAS SO ROMANTIC I wish something like this would happen to me...well except the running across water thing }
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Pure bliss. Five years of love and romance, passionand still like that. Wow. Sexy just sexy. Great love it
Dread Knight N7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was a really well written lemon
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
What a great one-shot this was. Excellent work
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
awsum! i never knew you could have a fluffy lemon. i love it! probebly cuz fluff and lemon are my 2 fave things XD
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I love it.
Demon Of Sacrifice chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
nice
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I love it
Gaawa-wida-cookie chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
wow your a fantastic writer that was such an amazing story your discription was perfect , it was hard trying to find anything wrong with it! and you had a reasonable plot rather then random lemons mmost people write for one shots.

just amazing so keep on writing... XD!
PerceptionIsSubjective chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow, this is a Sannin-Ranking Story. Romantic (for a second i thought this was going to be x :) funny as hell...all in all cool!

READ MY STORIES!
Skelo chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very nicce one shot Naruto/hinata. Check my profile at the top for the name of the best, most touching oneshot i've read. If you know any better ones please tell me!
1444718 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Lemon!

_

It was good Lance-kun, don't put yourself down. I'm making copies of everything for Adult fanfiction since the rules of this site have started saying we'll get deleted for lemons. YOu have to be eighteen to be a member or read on the site, but its fun. _

Hope to see you there.

Ja

Hex
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I loved, I have kind of a thing for fluffy lemons, what can I say, Shy/Passive Hinata is sexy, the whole cross your naked legs because you think it is embarassing is gold...
ekiouja chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
great but next time can u be a little more descrpitive overal it was good