Reviews for A Case of Absolute Impertinence
Azolean chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was absolutely wonderful! This was a delight to read and a perfect portrayal of the characters. The fact that it was written with a traditional canon feel was all the better.

Thank you so very much for the time, effort, and creativity that went into this fic!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Holmes must have patched the doll up.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So. Holmes can sew.

General reaction: Aw...

Nicely done. Keep writing!
SKT chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Absolutely adorable. While there were some grammatic errors nearing the end, it was quite a wonderful story. How it is implied that Holmes fixed the doll really shows the sweeter side of Mr. Sherlock Holmes, the cold, calculating machine. And it is also amusing to think that a little girl like Amelia read Watson's stories on Holmes. Amusing indeed.

-Sherkashirou
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
AW! Cute! I loved it!
Kaytori chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
one word perfect. you captured Holmes beautifully
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Very nice, and very well done.
Eoran Rivalis chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Thank you! I have been searching for a story with a child in it! That was delicately mysterious and sweet! Touching ending!

Amanda
wolfiejinn chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Fantastic peice of Holmes. Very well done indeed.

Wolfie
metatron chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
WOW!

your writing's -ish! (i hope i got the name right). and it's very touching. the kind of character in holmes that i like.

more holmes! write more!

yaay!
jake chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
awwwwwwwwww! that was soooooo adorable! hehe... holmes can be a jerk sometimes... but he can be soo good when he trys! :)
Misato Kiki Inverse chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Wonderfully written. Never in my life I saw Holmes and Watson so well portraited and human.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Adorable, I loved it. I always believed that Holmes had a soft spot, and that is just the sort of thing I'd imagine him doing. Very well written.

Your Worshipfulness
Jen chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! That was nifty. :) Seriously, it was Well Done. :D ::Big smile::
silversprite chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
beautiful! *applause!* this is just beautiful. i love the way u end the story, it reminds me that Holmes, despite his nature, can be moved to do things other than solve crimes. once again, wonderful story!