Reviews for In the Dark
Cynical0range chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
ugh! this story squicks me out on so many levels i mean sirius and snape?! that pairing is just so wrong! and it's not only cause sirius is so not a bottoming kind of guy. and having harry walk in on them? god i feel sorry for harry and i imagine he''ll be even more traumatized after finding out that his godfather is getting boned by snape. and what's with not using the name of harry's mystery comforter/lover? it's obvious that it's lucius. sigh, no offense, but i don't see the point of hiding his identity after chapter one except as a really cheesy ploy to invoke suspense/mystery. and maybe i might have continued reading if only because the main pairing is lucius/harry but after skimming the reviews and finding out that there's going to be rape? no. just no. and in the future please post a warning otherwise someone less unfortunate than myself would have wasted their time on this squicky mess.
rmiser1994 chapter 37 . 5/4/2013
Fantastic Story! Had me in tears!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/8/2013
Love it wish there was more
Guest chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
This story suck like hell! Seriously! I thought it sound like a great story untill i reach the rape part! For God sake! Please give warning because some people dont like to reAd this kind of story!
LilIzzy chapter 37 . 1/10/2013
love your story please update
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
You're definitely better for Mione "then" a certain red headed student. It should be "than." "Then" is related to time or conditions. "THAN" is a comparison. Draco is better "than" Ron. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Lucius felt like pointing out that Harry had hated him and now they were for all intensive purposes...it's "for all intents and purposes." Sorry but mistakes like that are a pet peeve - I'm an English Major and grammar freak. :-)
wandamarie chapter 37 . 5/15/2012
great work thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
wandamarie chapter 36 . 5/15/2012
wow it is getting good
wandamarie chapter 32 . 5/15/2012
loved it thanks
wandamarie chapter 31 . 5/15/2012
wow Ron dose need a good dose of the belt the last good old fashion whipping i got was at 16.5 and that was because i called my step dad all the names in the bad book i was all so grounded for 2 months i had to do time out write sentences and all so an essay on respite
wandamarie chapter 30 . 5/15/2012
great work thanks keep up the great work
443 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »