Reviews for Time and Time again
izzywolf22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Beautiful one-shot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
:D Loved it it was amazing. It was so cute to. 8.8 I love reading your ZoLu Fics.
Cerro Tacune chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow this was amazing, I cried, you wrote it so beautifully! Great!
gemini.utako chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aww this made me cry... Such a beautiful story. :') Now it;'s all your fault if i get a cold :O
thnx for the story author! :D
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aww the ending was so beautiful as they all met up once again, and silly Luffy already planning another big adventure with his crew.
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is awesome. They really are Best friends forever. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
you story make me cry.a good story
lucy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
i normally hate it when someone makes luffy part of a couple but when i read this touching story i have to choke back more tears with every line i read! please please PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER STORY!
zairoon chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aaaah I loved it.. that was oh so well written... *Sigh* I wish I could write like that... Anyway, it was lovely, and great, and and and awesome! *in loss of words*... Maybe one day you'll give me the authorization to translate it in french? *puppy eyes*... anyway, this is going to my favorite, right now!
Overlady96 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You killed the Strawhats! But good story ;D
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
damn, it made me cry. beautiful :')
night flame miko chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I cried SO HARD. Thanks for this, though seriously, it killed me softly. :)
1-1mmm3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OMG! -cries- This made me cry! It was so sad and sweet at the same time! I was in the livingroom when I read this so my mom started to ask me what's wrong and I told her that, ''Waaah! It's soo sad! Happy sad love! and Nakama!'' It was a GREAT story!
readinlots chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
im whimpering! its so sad! im tearing up and whimpering! . they died! at the same time its so beautiful that i cant help but think that when they die, thats exactly how it'll happen. omg . adventureing on their ocean even after death!
Stitched In Ice chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
-cries manly tears- That was beautiful. You'te an amazing writer.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »