Reviews for Chase This Light
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Cute story, i like it.
DrowningNemo chapter 30 . 2/14/2011
Urrgghh. That was so sweet.

But I miss the old Envy. ;-;

Maybe I'm just weird, but I honestly miss his cruel side. I mean, that's what makes Envy up. (Besides his envy of humans, of course)

And I've knoticed from the beggining that the way you portrayed Envy was pretty soft.

Ah, oh well.

An I can totally picture him acting. Pfft.

And Gel.

To me, it seems like you didn't really set up her character. I mean, she acts all cute and childish but you state that she's brave and intelligent.

And Ed. Why did you have to kill him? I mean, was it really necissary? Poor Al.

Meh, well, as I said, this story was very cute. :3

Just in time for Valentimes day, too. (Or just the end of it.)

GJ~!
Infamousplot chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I couldn't keep from grinning as I read the part about Gel talking to Envy. Envy's thoughts are pretty amusing. Poor Gel... I love seeing what she says and then Envy's response in his thoughts. Very ironic that she thinks he's some sweet innocent little thing, while really he's a vicious mosnter XP This is cute... I like it :)
Infamousplot chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Hmmm... Conspiracies? I wonder what shall become of Envy... This seems good so far, I must keep reading! You do a very good job keeping Envy in character, but also in showing the "family bonds" of Lust Gluttony and Envy. Good job. Kudos. I like this story ;)
Ppom chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
great story
yrlovisaverb chapter 30 . 9/2/2008
i absolutely LOVED this story! i started reading it and couldn't stop! i've been here my computer for like 4 hours just reading non stop XD i love it, i really do. i loved the questions you asked, and if i wasn't so hell bent on finishing the story in time to still get a good night's sleep for school tomorrow, i'd have answered all of them. the epilogue was odd, not what i expected, but cute. this is definately the top of my favorites list :]
Love's Labour's Won chapter 30 . 8/19/2008
Aw! I love this story!

I agree, Manga!Envy needs more attention, cause he's awesome, too!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 18 . 8/19/2008

Well, at least it wasn't Envy or Gel...
Love's Labour's Won chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
Oh, crap!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Aw! That is so cute!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow! I wonder why I've never come across this before; I like it a lot so far!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 30 . 8/13/2008
Cool. That was an epic ending.
DemonRaily chapter 30 . 8/8/2008
_ you did a really great and totaly amazing job whit this story!

For the questions:

1st- I would try to help and give you something useful, but my brains not working well these days.

2nd- I'm not a writer or something.
CJ chapter 30 . 8/7/2008
Hiya! Its me again XD you should totally make a sequel! I love this story _ it's like my fave Envy fanfiction ) umm I really don't have any ideas for a sequel O_O' but I have a question..was that play they were doing from a real play?
hollow kenpachi 13 chapter 30 . 8/7/2008
This chapter was great, I like the idea of you doing a sequel, this really was great.