Reviews for Raindrops
Pharyn Oblodra chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
It was magical. So far, I can not recover from the experience.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was a very good and beautifully told Shinji/Rei and things might have turned out better if something like this happened because no one (save maybe Yui) told Shinji the words 'I love you' given how your father abandons you and dumps you on some indifferent guardian well is it any surprise Shinji would turn out with low self esteem?

This was great!
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'll be the first to admit that I normally only look for stories marked with an "M" rating. I guess part of me just assumes that if the story isn't graphic or contain more adult content, it's not worth my time reading. I guess you can say I have a jaded view of stories in general.

I'm not telling you this to make you think I'm a baka hentai, or to make you think that I'm too mature for lower rated stories... or for that matter that I only like stories of graphic violence, gore, sex and bad language... I tell you this because when I say that your story actually brought tears to my eyes, I want you to understand the full implications of that.

At first I thought it was going to be another mushy, ho-hum romance story, but something about it just refused to let me go as I went along, almost as if a part of me wanted to see just how close to the naughty stuff a "T" rated story can get, and the other, actually more mature part of me, became interested to see how Rei came to terms with her feelings and how Shinji finally grew enough of a spine to move ahead.

Misato's reaction to seeing them at the end was what did it, I think... "We don't deserve them..." Jesus, I'm tearing up just trying to get though this review. The overwhelming feelings and emotions the characters experienced during the course of this story and my reactions to them made this the most entertaining thing I've read for a bit now.

I see the story was published back in 2008, sorry it took me four years to find it. If it makes any difference, you've opened my eyes to the possibilities other ratings other than M can give me. Thank you for that.

I didn't notice any spelling mistakes and the story flowed very well. You must have had plenty of practice with this and/or be a natural, and it shows. Some of the stuff I write even I feel comes off a bit choppy. So a smooth story like this is a rare treat.

If you still write, I hope to see more of your material. And hey, if you write on a different site, send me a link, I want more!

Well this is getting pretty lengthy so I'll just end with a big "thank you". Read ya later!
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow, this was really goof. I was at first a bit dubious due to the Angst listing, but when I got into it I was glad I read it.

Reading this left me feeling all warm and fuzzy...Damn you.
Rocky chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Thank you for writing such a story. It's wonderful and touching.

Sincerely,

Rocky
zack chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
this was one of the most romantic fics ive every read. of course you realize i need more. preferably like this one.
Wingzero87 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Slow build up...

But very heart warming none the least
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
really really sweet, and really beautiful :).

you portrayed both characters really well - great writing!
dante chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
quite a beautifull story even if it's angstfull
AmbrosiusSchuyler chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This was written beautifully (:

I really enjoyed the moments both Shinji and Rei shared, it really was heart warming to read. I hope you decid to write more of Rei and Shinji in the future.

Keep up the great work.

Amb ]
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
How dare you write something excellent like this! Who do you think you are? Fanfiction is obviously supposed to suck - who are you to make something enjoyable and heartwarming (even if the ending was jusstt a bit too corny)? I am outraged! Outraged to find gambling here!

Now where are my winnings?
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I just read the Manga, Bitter Virgin, and it made me cry so bad, but this just cheered me right up.

This was exceptionally... well, not exceptionally, but very well written. It was a pleasure to read.

:D
clow-san chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I have enjoyed every bit of this story. Please write another or something. Rei and Shinji needs more love!
Anal Sewage chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
pretty good!
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
My opinion of this fic can be summed up in one word: Beautiful.