Reviews for Unpredicted Romance
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Not a bad premise, but you really need to work on your story telling technique.

Thunder
Darla chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Omg! I am absolutely inlove with this fanfic and you! I know I didn't review the past chapters but I still love you!
AngelBaby5643 chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Loved it! Most def! Even though I prefer Shikaxino I like to switch it up ya know..? Anyways yes amazing job! Until next time!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
Rosette chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
I've read many Sasuino fanfics but this is the best!

It has 1000 stars out of 10 stars.

It has all the things I'm looking for in a perfect Sasuino fanfiction.

I loved it!

Highly Recommended.
Accountkiller000 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Beautifulgeek11 Greetings!

I am a reader in Spanish, so sorry, if not understood in comment:

I just like the way the UNISTE, plus games, jokes, which were among them. And because you respect the personalities of each character. Take care and will read more of this couple.
sasukeXino chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
ohh por favor hasle un favor a la humanidad y continua tu historia por favor
RainbowLove06 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Awww the story is over? Oh well, good ending:)
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
My second comment. Is optimum. I don't speak, read or write english very well, but i understand all of here. I don't know if am happy by the end or if cry by the end. Is very good, what gosh, i don't have words. Is so cute, have much emotion, what i can say: OMG! You is too with this story and other too! I am your newest fan!

I want more these. Kiss
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
I'm from Brazil. Here is full these of hotels . Here they are called: Motel. Have worse than this. Fortunately I've never been in one. Very nice history. Continue.

Going for next chapter.

(P / S: I want more kisses them, and other things).

Kisses
VixenAblaze chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I love this :D I wish it could have been longer though D:
Snn.Lx chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG! I have read the whole story and I was like whoa! It's one of the best stories I've ever read
beautifulgeek11 chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Anonymous, reviewer #152. :)

This is the author, beautifulgeek11.

Thank you for pointing it out! I was trying to revise some of it because it had so much grammatical errors. I guess I misplaced the chapter.

Again, thank you so much. It's very much appreciated. :)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
What happened? Why did it suddenly turn into "The Hunt"?
Rachael Rothman chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Well done! :)
lexahae25 chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
:3 i love it its really nice that in all of their pretending they still end up together! SASUINO FOREVER!

sasuino for breakfast sasuino for lunch sasuino for dinner sasuino again and again!