Reviews for The Angel and The Shadow
crazy-acting chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
Wow, this story is so good! I don't think you're going to work on it again, but I want you to know it made my heart go mad! I loved it so much ! Thank you !
X
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Write more write more write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Updates?
AleksMalfoy chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Plz make more it was really goood! _
Physiaz44Z chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Love this story, please dont stop writing it!
anon66 chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
-falls of chair-

HOLY SHIT ! You updated O_O

I thought this was abdoned ..

LOVE YOUR STORY. Your describing the fotball pretty well _

Make meh a Sia fluff next time, and i'll give you a cookie! XD
Tia Smith chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
please update soon I love this story you are a great author.
GFSista chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Yay! Nice to have you back and writing!

Loved the chapter and the way you described the game and Sinedd's smog poisoning. I loved the way that Mei is supportive of Tia, that was sweet. I can't wait to see what Artegor has planned for Rocket
Mei chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Wow, wel beter late den never eh. This was gud. Update plz. X
Tia Smith chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Oh please update soon I just love this story
Tia chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
please update please
Helen chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Next chap now!
Schizophillic chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
A truly touching story. I'm not much of a fan of Galactik Football but I'm still touched. You managed to write romantic scenes without being very cheesy, even though a little bit can be good :) I remember reading this story like a year ago, whatever happened? But judging by your review, I see that you're back. I hope Chapter 7 comes soon :)
Angel of Shadow and Snow chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
This is truly amazing. A story with a believable pairing, beautifully detailed descriptions and one that makes perfect sense with the canon storyline. No OOCness either. Hm, who would've thought my vanity in spotting a story with a title similar to my own name would lead me to finding this gem among many "okay-ish" fics?

Cannot wait for the continuation!
waltzing-thilda chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
"I grow weary of this so you can just not reply and end it or whatever, KTHXBYE."

Telling somebody not to reply? Now that's disregarding.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »