Reviews for Lessons in Life
Lola Schatzi chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I'm so excited to start reading this! Loved the first chapter! I'm glad that you are making it realistic, adding problems into their relationship! It truly is hard work to make any relationship work! Can't wait for more!
amcpanda193 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
just so u know ur amazing and so are ur storys.
EmmaBear21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
YAY! The story continues! I am excited to read more, you rock! To be able to carry this story-line throughout 3 stories is awesome, some people cant even complete one. I love this story and have from the begining!
RoLo Lover chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Yay, the sequel is up. Thank you so much for saying that there will be no one actually cheating. Edward would never ever cheat on Bella, and Bella wouldn't cheat on Edward. Every time I see a fanfic like that, I get so mad. To me it's just way too OOC. I absolutly love that your writing the story to where that there is some drama. Nobody's life is perfect. It makes your story realistic. ~Thank you
ICantDeleteItSoThisIsTheBestIC chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
not bad. i did see how busy they were in that chapter, and i know i would never be able to do that. so keep writing! update soon!
mailbox killer chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
good start i cant wait for the next update
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
hm...that whole 'team Edward' speech you had scared and excited me at the same time. I am very excited to see where this story leads and...just all of it.

~Charley
My-Edwardx chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
i'm so excited to read this story !

update soon :)
josben chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hm, why do I feel Jacob coming into the picture? That's ok, I love them both!
Grey's-Harry-Fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
amazing...just wow...loved the first 2 this one seems to be on the same road to impression!

well done

x
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
great starting chapter, update soon:D
purrbastian chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, some drama?

Can't wait!

I like how you started this but it makes me a litle sad to know they rarely have time for each other anymore.

Anyways, can't wait to read all the wonderfulness of the third part!

PMASAP!
kosocielo chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I love the 1st chapter. I can tell that its going 2 be a great story. I can't wait for next chapter and every story needs some drama.
Dobber17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Can't wait until the next chapter
JSTEW chapter 1 . 6/21/2008