Reviews for Lessons in Life
cris-phoenix chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Very good first chapter. I can't wait to read what you have planed. I just hope they won't suffer too much.
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
o bringing jaky into it? Interesting interesting. I can't wait to read more.
Krystina the Alien chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I can't wait to see what this chapter in Edward and Bella's life will bring. I loved the first two, and I'm sure I'm going to love this one, no matter how much drama you throw in.

-KtA
graciousplum chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Great start! Thanks for the heads up for future drama. I'm completely Team Edward too, but you haven't let your readers down with a story yet, so I have no problem trusting you as this story progresses.:)

Can't wait for their date.
Lola Schatzi chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I'm so excited to start reading this! Loved the first chapter! I'm glad that you are making it realistic, adding problems into their relationship! It truly is hard work to make any relationship work! Can't wait for more!
amcpanda193 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
just so u know ur amazing and so are ur storys.
EmmaBear21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
YAY! The story continues! I am excited to read more, you rock! To be able to carry this story-line throughout 3 stories is awesome, some people cant even complete one. I love this story and have from the begining!
RoLo Lover chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Yay, the sequel is up. Thank you so much for saying that there will be no one actually cheating. Edward would never ever cheat on Bella, and Bella wouldn't cheat on Edward. Every time I see a fanfic like that, I get so mad. To me it's just way too OOC. I absolutly love that your writing the story to where that there is some drama. Nobody's life is perfect. It makes your story realistic. ~Thank you
ICantDeleteItSoThisIsTheBestIC chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
not bad. i did see how busy they were in that chapter, and i know i would never be able to do that. so keep writing! update soon!
mailbox killer chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
good start i cant wait for the next update
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
hm...that whole 'team Edward' speech you had scared and excited me at the same time. I am very excited to see where this story leads and...just all of it.

~Charley
My-Edwardx chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
i'm so excited to read this story !

update soon :)
josben chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hm, why do I feel Jacob coming into the picture? That's ok, I love them both!
Grey's-Harry-Fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
amazing...just wow...loved the first 2 this one seems to be on the same road to impression!

well done

x
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
great starting chapter, update soon:D
3,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 211 218 219 220 221 222 Next »