Reviews for Falling Star
Guest chapter 82 . 7/9/2017
It was so good you're a great writer I wish there would've been more but I love to read all about these things in stories. Your great at writing I hope you keep writing stories. Keep up the great work.
ANONYMOUS chapter 68 . 3/26/2017
Hah! Sango's reaction in the end! I feel you Sango.
ANONYMOUS chapter 66 . 3/26/2017
I totally support Koga Ayame, but I freaking love Koji. I wish Ayame would've fallen for Koji instead of Koga.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/29/2016
I know this story is complete, but if I had been Ayame in this situation, I would have told Kouga to leave and find another place to lay low with the way he treats her. In my opinion, he has overstayed his welcome. I love Kouga, but he is an $$, especially to Ayame. Kagome is my least favorite character in the show as well as fanfics. I wish I could slap her a few times.
Fluffytail101 chapter 82 . 8/30/2016
great story! loved it sooooooooo much
Fluffytail101 chapter 58 . 8/30/2016
me
Fluffytail101 chapter 53 . 8/30/2016
I love clouds..
Fluffytail101 chapter 28 . 8/30/2016
lol when he shouted RAPE! I lost it
Serenwolfie chapter 82 . 8/12/2016
Omg i loved this story so much and im gutted that its now over :(. I read all of it within about 13 hours. You are such a good writer and you portrayed all the characters perfectly and described the story in a way that i felt like i was watching a movie rather than reading off my phone screen. Thankyou so much for putting the time and effort into making this.
Melliani chapter 25 . 8/2/2016
Best. Chapter. Ever.
Melliani chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
You say you didn't like this chapter, I loved it it had me in fits of laughter at Inuyasha's situation and Kagome's actions; she just needed to be able to "sit" her friends since that's how she is when she's mad but seriously this is great!
Melliani chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Holy hell Kikyo is scary, I'm genuinely afraid of her right now I'll never look at her the same again... *shudders*
ANONYMOUS chapter 82 . 6/29/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A SEQUEL... PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP. PLEASE.
Kagome chapter 82 . 6/14/2016
I read your whole story in one day and I have to admit you are an amazing writer. I'm a writer myself but I probably suck at writing compared to you but you are truly amazing . Thank you for the story
Sarah Anime Lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Wow I loved this fanfic :D It was so cute! Sorry that I didn't read it until now,since it was made so long ago,but that was really inspiring,you're a really good author :)
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »