Reviews for The Grand Essentials
Ayrmed chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Way to take a painful chapter and turn it into something beautiful.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was a nice NaruHina story. It was especially good because the NaruHina aspect was not predominant. Hinata had time with her peers, and her sensei, and got a promotion of sorts. (I would expect being a godparent in Konoha to be a position of some trust!) The assignment of Hinata to be godmother to Kurenai's son gave her a confidence boost. Good progression of the subsequent direction of that boost. It's the sort of thing that Kishimoto might have done if he hadn't been so wrapped up in getting the Fourth Shinobi War and Naruto's Kyuubi bonding storylines set up. So Hinata could approach Naruto, and get the positive reaction from him we all know he would have. ;)
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
A sad but inspiring and lovely story. I love what Hinata did here. Great ending.
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Gosh, this was a romantic story. I wondered at the start how you were going to incorperate NaruHina romance in with the funeral scene. Wonderful job with it. You really have the characters just right for the time period and circumstances they are in here.
Heavy D. Friky chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hehehe, this was a very cute one-shot, very nice! :D
ranneal chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
great romantic short fanfic! very good idea and excellent writing.

I loved it!
valkyrierisen chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I wasn't going to review this until I read the Gaara reference. 3

I loved this story. The length was perfect (which is odd given I'm normally a "BIGGER IS BETTER" type of reader) the level of detail was filling and not too much, and the emotion was tangible. I'm new to the NaruHina reads, but I love it.

Thanks for a great story.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aw, that was the sweetest. I hate funerals because they make you feel so guilty. LOL! Complimenting a stalker. I loved it. Another good one. They are by far, the best couple. Poor Kurenai. Why does it always take a catalyst to start something? I was afraid Hinata wouldn't be able to do it or that Naruto would be too stuck to chase after her.
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Well, your existence is thoroughly appreciated. xD Great story, I really loved it! :D
lilika808 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Absolutely stunning, short, yet full of emotions and let me tell you, I felt them all. And the ending? Couldn't be better, so full of hidden promises.
silt chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
very cute!
Psychedelic-dreams chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You exist. This review is proof of it. xD Everytime you need to confirm if you do or if you don't exist, read this. lol jk

Nice job with the fic.

Long live NaruHina and living with no regrets. xD
MONST3R chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
haha cheers to your existence!

because if you weren't here, then naruhina fanfiction is meaningless!
CreativeWritingNZer chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
you dont exist.

aha!

anyway. nice story. very emotive and descriptive. I particularity liked your made up word bluenette. very witty!
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aww... Naruto's guilty about Asuma, huh?