Reviews for My Life Is Over
Awesome! ;-7
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This one was great! Hope you write more!
Redi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awnnn,

I wish Dom really think that way, and in the Fast n Furious 4 he put down the woman that wanted him.

but with the fast five,

he already are with another pair of legs... /

Is hard to say exactly how the character really thinks and feels,

Lets hope that they get together the next movie, right?

Great fic,

congratz.

Keepo the work on Letty/Dom fics!
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I saw the 4th one- really pissed me off that they killed off Letty. They could have killed off someone else and kept that story going. But, Hollywood didn't ask me. I think it's cool how you incorporated the pieces of their relationship in this. Nice job...
DomLettyFan chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Nice little story, just one thing though - Letty can't die! How can anyone want to kill Letty? She's like one of the coolest characters in the franchise, not to mention one of the best drivers - hello, she can drive under a semi...I don't see Dom, Vince, or Leon doing that.

I did like to see you having Dom admit that without her he was nothing practically; if they do mess it up by having her die in the lastest film then I hope Vin Diesel will stay out of any future ones because like you showed - without Letty, Dom really isn't the Dom we all want to see. Hopefully they'll keep her alive and it won't be as bad as the ending here.

Great little short story; nice work! Minus the "incident" of course. :p
ebau12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I hate this. But I love it. Wait... that doesn't make much sense.

I didn't hate your story (loved it!)... I hated that Letty is supposed to die in the 4th movie. D:

I'm really sad about the 4th movie. But so excited!
locofiend13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very cool. I hate that they might kill Letty off in the 4th one! it totally sux because she's freakin awesome, but hey there's always fanfiction:)
myppe chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
thata was really god ..I liked it
2furious4u chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Thats so awesome...I like how you incorporated everything in it