Reviews for Witness
slplady chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
A fresh perspective...I like the idea of seeing things through someone else's eyes...especially when we could tell the events that were happening on the show. I especially enjoyed how you wrote the fight at the end. Good work!
SoundShizuka chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was very worth the read and I enjoyed it greatly.

It was hilarious and touching and I would love to see a follow-up or companion piece to it(cheryl, frank, or lia and duff). The premise was different but I loved the execution so please consider doing another one like it because frankly, I didn't want to see it end.

Good Work!
gremlin2318 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008

I haven't posted in awhile, but I love to come on and read. I really loved this story from an outsiders point of view. You have a wonderful and unique writing style. You are funny. I loved the National Geographic mating rituals bit. I also enjoyed how the new recruit was interested in Matt (who wouldn't be:)) and how she expected Emily to be one thing and found out she was another. The way the woman in this story came to realize that her sort of idols (Matt and Emily) were human was very touching, very real, and very well written. I also loved how you brought up the pieces of the old episodes, especially how you fit Anya and the "bureau thing" part in there. During the fight, you gave the reader just enough information without playing out the whole thing. This was an amazing piece of writing. The end emotions of being scared of loving each other remind me of a post Severence piece I wrote for the Standoff Fox site and i am modifying right now for this site. I am a huge fan of your writing so keep it up.

Arlanda chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was the best story you have written so far. Not that your others aren't great. Something about that third person approach was so poetic - I love how you made a whole new character too. Oh, you have inspired me. I want more and I want it now. Thanks for writing.
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I loved that...It cracked me up in places. You should write more stories like this one.