Reviews for Complete Newsies Script
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
How many characters?
ally poster chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
wow my favorite movie and kinda sad ! please make a newsies 2 with the same characters ! and maybe jack and spots territory combine and make a whole new newsies! please i love newsies!
Psychochic98 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Seriously? This must have taken you forever! Love how it has a little bit of their way of speaking in the writing.
Ally chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
geez so long i am bum lets in a play an i guess i have no lines oh well
romirola chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Simply amazing. Thanks. Are there deleted scenes in here, too! So great!
221B Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh my gosh, it's awesome! Must've taken you forever to get it all down. Thanks for doing it, though
Northern Austra chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is AMAZING!

Man, how long did it take you to put this all together?

But one thing- did you MEAN for all the grammer and everything to be correct?

Really, I'm not saying it's bad... Just wondered.

Since you can't reply to this e-mail, I'll look at your profile, and you can say there.

Keep up the good work!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Oh, God! Did you do this all by ear? This is amazing!

Thanks from one truly obsessed Newsie fan!

inactive413 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
OMG! I LOVE THE NEWSIES THEY ARE MY LIFE AND SOUL AND YOU ARE MY HERO! lol...Im done spazzing...that should be my nickname in my story...Spaz...not but thats was totally sick nasty! You rock! How long did that take you? I was gonna do it, but you already have, so...yeah! .
Mayra chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
OMG! I LOOOOVE THE NEWSIES! THEY TOTALLY ROCK MY WORLD! Aiy thank you sooo much now I can work on memorizing like the entire movie! lol I cannot express my gratitude towards you in words except... rock on dude!
hayna chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
coolio! I love the newsies. How long did it take u to type all that?
Gemini9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
You know exactly what I'm going to say. *shutters in horror* GOD HELP US ALL! *runs away screaming*
Flick chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
awsome... except race says "it's a trick" not "it's the crib or the crips" or anything like that... :P
Kora chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
it always amazes me to see these scripts. it takes such devotion. then again, i do transcripts for yh, so i guess it's not much differnet...but awesome dedication, man! how long did it take you to compile this whole thing?
The Argument Fairy chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Um, okay the Newsies Script, lol. :) You should see my Bumlets edited one (eg. Race: Dear me, what is that unpleasant aroma, I fear *Bumlets looks really sweet as he yawns* da sewer may have backed up during the night. -OR- Jack: Try any baker, bum or barber *Bumlets goes behinds Jack and messes up his hair -Bumlets' hair, not Jack's)