Reviews for Cherry Popping
Edelau chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh, dear! Look, I love Sara! Is one of my favourite characters... but now I just wanna kill her. Argh! That was so, SO, close! Excellent story, I really enjoyed it! :) Actually, while reading, I was thinking that Nick was gonna stolen the gum from Greg's mouth with a kiss, so then he could show Greg how he blows a bubble. XD Such a pity Sara arrived just then. :( Thank you for sharing it.
SexyRainbows chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
WOW...:) Looooooove it!
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
effing hell sara! gah! they were soo close! well written! very well written! your english skills are excellent! and your descriptive language is immaculate! well done! and sequel? pretty please? 8)
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow ! X3 Brilliant *O* I love it ! X3

Thank you very much for this wonderful one-shot X3 *.*
Impure Desire chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Woo! I love labrat Greg, too! This was cute, funny, fluffy pre-slashyness!

His love of cherry menthol flavored bubblegum kinda made me think of when you said Little Sanders likes the scent of soap. XD Ooh! Is your soap cherry menthol scented? Haha. I can see Greg Sanders having a weird soap fetish, though. Now that's a story to write! Lol.

'"Will you teach me to do that?" Nick's smile was crooked.

"Do what? Spin in a chair? It's pretty easy, Nick. Even you can do it."'

Hahahahaha! It's easy to pick on poor Nicky.

When Greg is sticking out his tongue to show Nick how to blow bubbles, I can just imagine Nick's tongue snaking out subconsciously, too! He seems to do that a lot on the show. His tongue should be it's own character. Lol.

This was cute, and I really wish I could've read more! Damn you, Sara, for interrupting Greg and Nick's moment! 'Tis why I like that you write long stories! :D

My own story, well, the one I've already posted is only a oneshot. It's pre-slash, which is weird that I got a review saying they were expecting smut. Lol. *shrug* It's not my fault if they don't read the author's note/warnings. XD And now I'm writing another story with an overused plot, but really, it's what I need to get started. Hopefully I can write it well enough that the overused plot won't matter much. Haha.

I'm trying to find a balance between reading Harry Potter fics and CSI fics. Though, it's a bit hard since Nick/Greg fics don't replenish as fast as Harry/Draco do. It's one of the reasons why I've actually posted my CSI fic but not my HP fics. I find HP writers more intimidating to post my stuff with. Haha.

Ack! Remus is eying my cheesecake (or trying to get further away from my cat, Nike. I'm not sure which), so I must go salvage what I can!

Btw, before I forget, will you be posting any pics of Little Sanders, Seeley, and even Chasey on your LJ? I would quite like to see them. They all sound adorable! :D

SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Am home sick so am going to read all your CSI stories now. Listened to podfic for most of the day. Would read and comment on LJ but my iPhone likes ffn better.

Great little fic. I like Greg's thought at the end. Heh. Not sure if I'll comment/review each story fully as I am typing this out like a text message on my phone. I know they'll all be great, so I apologise in advance for the shorter, most likely mono-syllabilic reviews for the next 24hours.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That's the hottest fic I've read where nobody kisses.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
lol, preslash, it works :)
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Lovely piece of random happiness, which was verry neccesary after "because" and someone singing "i swear" on the radio, which mad it sadder. But now i'm all happy and fluffy again, thank you :D
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
lol that was cute[:
JauntyChick chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aah, brilliant. Beautifully written, again. Love it. Love the descriptions.

Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008