Reviews for All Alone
Sterek-fangurl chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
k u r now one of my yaoi writing heros peace. Oh and i llloovved it!
PWTMC chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was great. Loved the Sai/Sasuke! :D
Sighyuh chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was really good. Felt a little rushed but I could understand with the writers block and all.

Absolutely loved it though 3
Rinaangstadt chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
you did a very excellent job on this1 ) its better then other ones I've read in the past
Mitsui-Sendo-luv7me chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i just wanna tell you that this story is so fucking awesome ! but i personallt prefer Sasuke as Seme and Sai as Uke ...this was such an awesome change ! well thata about it !
Afuri chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
wow SaiSasu?

I like SasuSai but SaiSasu is sweet too! Haha nice! XD
CherFleur chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was really in depth and cute too. Thanks for writing it. I never would've thought of anything like it.
Skeeterpillar chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
“What exactly do you want from me, then, Sasuke?” Sai watched as the ninja beneath him seemed to contemplate then grinned at him.

“To tell you the exact truth, Sai, I want you to fuck me.” Sai was at a loss for words. He couldn’t seem to form a coherent thought much less a sentence.

nice.

i loved it. very nice.

You're a good writer, and i just loved the story line.

And Sai was Seme.

Gawd, i love you for that.

Thank you so much for writing.

Keep up the good work.

- Skeeterpillar
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nice. Instead of FWB (friends with benefits), it's EWB (enemies with benefits).
thPeekaBoo chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
wha it's nice...

SaixSasu is nice~~ write more of them please~~? x:
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That story was absolutely wonderful! I loved every bit of it! Don't worry you captured Sai perfectly, just like you capturE everyone perfectly in all of your stories! I came out awesome, though I would expect nothiing less from you! You did a fantastic job!
Endoh chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That was hot. :D

Just a couple errors... I don't remember where, but there were just a few comma splices and an apostrophe missing.

-Endoh
Fayesiirinoa chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow...Your work is great! and you did a wonderful job doing Sai for your first time. I can only say that your work is amazing! Truly Amazing! I will enjoy reading more of your work so keep it up! You truly have a talent here so I don't want you to waste it! .~ But again I just wanted to say Great work and I love it! If your friend doesn't then she is a gueber!;p
GirlxWithxAxBrokenxSmile chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
0/0... Uh... WOW!... Yea... Thanks for the nosebleed!
Mentally Hilarious chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I honestly couldnt tell you how awsome that was. Great work!-Tazzy