Reviews for Two Sisters
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
AH! A BOAR! I love this! Finally, someone is hitting on Timon. 2 girls at that ! U R Awsome!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Cute. Silly boys love the bachelor life too much methinks.
Ivyflight chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I loved Meerkat Manor. My favorite meerkats from the Whiskers mob were Flower,Zaphod,Yossarian,Baddiel/Tosca,Mozart,Shakespeare,Mozart,Super Furry Animal/Daisy,Axel,Mitch,Tina Sparkle/Finn/Ella/Sophie,Rocket Dog,and Monkulus/Maybelline. I also love this story. It's actually pretty funny.
Razzle chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ack! Poor Timon. But LOL! This is really cute. Want to write a sequel chapter, about this female warthog? Maybe Rafiki would show up to try to help, but then they just run off and find a female baboon. *giggle* I especially love the way you've got Timon and Pumbaa talking in this fic! It seems like you put more thought into characterization than most people do for humor fics this short. And yeah - a third meerkat girl would be too much! LOL, I love the "I'm worth it" thing. *giggles* I think my favorite line is:

“Forget it. Come on, Pumbaa, every second we spend here could be spent somewhere else.”

But the thing about not seeing males who aren't relatives very often and Timon's reaction was hilarious too!
jellymaster chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I can't even find words to tell you how much I LOVE your one-shot! Oh wait, yes I can.

Operetta and L'Oreal were hilarious even though they were supposed to be OC spoofs! Although some TimonxOC stories on here are pretty well-written, I've never seen any that are as hilarious as your characters turn out to be. You are my idol!

The dialogue was made of UBER-WIN! And you're right; a third meerkat girl really would've been too much for just a one-shot parody. My most favorite lines in this were:

Timon: "Forget it. Come ON, Pumbaa, every minute we spend here could be spent somewhere else."

Pumbaa: -salutes- "Yes sir, Captian Obvious!"

and...

Pumbaa: "Well, now I'm confused. You looked at Timon when you said that, but Timon's not big."

To make a long review short, I just LOVED this story. I think it's the best Lion King parody I've ever read. (To me, because it bashes Mary Sues so shamelessly!) You deserve a GIANT COOKIE for such a hilarious one-shot parody!

~Sincerely, Tallest Purple's (still)Rabidly Fangirl!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A great story. Very funny.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Haha, how cute! I miss Meerkat Mannor.. great little story!
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This sounds so much like Timon and Pumbaa that I can almost hear them! I think that would probably happen if they moved to the Pridelands to be with Simba.

Ha! I loved the pun about the rock garden.
Nate The Ape chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great to see another tale from you. I agree that this fic worked just fine with a pair of lady meerkats as opposed to three.

I loved L'Oreal's "Because I'm worth it," play on words, and Pumbaa's line, "What are the rocks guarding?" Heh.

But now for two problems that I have. First, I personally don't feel that the present tense approach suited this story all that well. It just interferes with the flow and prevents you from truly immersing yourself in the scene, ya know? This fic also seems like it should be a bit longer too, if only for the sake of more humor.

Besides that, I also find it difficult to imagine that Timon, being a wild animal, wouldn't feel at least SOMETHING of an instinctive interest in the suricate sisters. In other words, his immediate "Take a hike girls," response really didn't make very much sense to me or feel totally right. The way I see such an encounter going down myself, well, I think he'd flirt a bit initially, but suddenly "come to his senses," and THEN tell those lady kats to go fly a kite, IMO.

Overall though, this was a fun little fic, and well written. You're definitely one of the top echelon writers here, and it shows.
Pichooi chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was hilarious lol. Great one shot :) I loved how L'Oreal actually said it's her name "because I'm worth it" ha ha ha.

I agree it worked well with just two females :)

The end was funny too ha ha

great work