Reviews for Feel The Same Way I Do
Swayyah89 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Well she finally let him in,and now she wants I think Scott will be back for more even if it was supposed to be a one time more soon pls!
Queen of the Unloved chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
I truly love every single story you have ever written. You are amazing, and i wish i had a tenth of your talent. Please never stop writing! cant wait for the update.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Lol love this Scott of yours and god if that girl does not get a babysitter can I offer to take her place. lol good no great chapter so love your stories.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more. Update ASAP please.

Dani
giftiebee chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
OMG, please don't do it...
Takerslady chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Great chapter. Emma is so cute. I love Scott, he's such a sweetheart. Update soon. :)
Swayyah89 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
seems like Scott maybe breaking through Bailey's resistance.
Sharnhorst chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Bailey is falling for him, letting him kiss her. I loved the fall from the steps. That was so funny, he's a total scumbag, but loveable all the same! I think he may get his own way soon, but then what? Write more!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
I understand that Bailey wants to keep her distance to make sure that her and her daughter dont get hurt anymore but good grief Give in Bailey! Give in! lol
XTahliaX chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
She's gotta cave! I don't think he knows how much he is the one in denial! It's funny to see that he has two sides, the sweet and loveable side and the perverted...sex crazed side...LOL! great chapter, Update soon please!
Takerslady chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Good chapter. Update soon. :)
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Aw can't wait to Bailey realize she hooked but then I am betting Scott got a few surprise coming too. Love this one but then being your the writer and hall is in it doesn't surprise me that I love it. Keep it up and I hope you update soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Ok now he warming on me but still a pig even if he an honest one. But love him with Emma even more. Cute story so far. Keep it up.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Aw don't know if I like this Scott yet or if I like to smack him with a shoe too. LOL. But I love how he connected to Emma. Great story so far.
Sharnhorst chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Scott is such a sweetheart to Emma, but he's such an arrogant jerk to Bailey most of the time. I think I detect a slight change in him though, eh? lol. Excellent as usual, can't wait for more!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »