Reviews for Feel The Same Way I Do
Kris21xX chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
hey i love your new story its really good.i think its going to be a good one!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh goody another story for me to fall in love with! I can't wait to how Scott is going to go about making Bailey his. If their first meeting is any indication of how things will go for a while I think he will have his hands pretty full.

I hope Emma is finally able to come out of her shell. She went through something terrible at such a young age, something that no one should have to go through.

Awesome first chapter. I can't wait to read more of this.
Pearl's Beauty chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow scott (mind my spanish) es muy atrevido. lol. i love scott hall stories especially yours and i know for sure that this one is going to be really good. but i have notice that you rated this T. maybe you made a mistake because by the sounds of the story it should have been rated M, but no worries loved it either way. please update soon!
punkydiva17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hey yo...chica!

Sorry - had to do that lol. Nostalgia trip. Man, Scott seems like kind of a douche lol. I woulda slapped him too! That Bailey had better look out for him...and Giselle? Married six times! Sounds like Elizabeth Taylor lol.

It's got a good start. Can't wait to see what you got in store later on in the story :D
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15