Reviews for Feel The Same Way I Do
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Is he sure of himself or what? An little Emma is just too cute for words.I'm lovin' this story.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
I LOVE it,smacking him with her shoe,way to go girl! An Giselle might not be wrong,either. But for him to connect with Emma as terrified as she's been,is another shocker. You do keep things interesting,girlfriend,I like it. I have read a few stories that were so predictable it hurt,but you keep a person guessing. Which is a good thing.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Well,I see Razor Ramon showed up,didn't he? I just got to break in here an tell you what I just saw,not exactly sure when it happened,but it had to be recent,an I am still in shock over it,plus I read something else that kinda sorta surprised me an it kinda sorta didn't. Anyways,here it is Kev was wrestling Mick Foley in a TNA ring,looked to be a no DQ/No holds barred situation,well it took a bit of doing,but he pinned Mick,all of a sudden X-Pac an a well he looked a bit bloated,but he was supposed to have a pacemaker implanted,your friend and mine Scott Hall come out of the stands,into the ring an begin to wail away on again your friend and mine Big Sexy/Kevin Nash,I don't know if this was storyline or not or what;but Scott acted like he wanted to stomp a mudhole in Kevin an then X-Pac kicked him,I was dumbfounded as all get out. AS I just read where Kevin had retired Oct.13th of this year,so I don't know what to think,'cos he'd been trying to get Bischoff to hire the both of them. But this looks to be an interesting story. I just thought I'd pass along what I just saw/read in case you didn't know or hadn't heard.
cassymae chapter 18 . 7/12/2008
Love the story! You did a great job ]
AngelRose82 chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Loved the ending!
Takerslady chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
I'm so happy Kevin is there now, Yea! Seth sounds really cute. Great ending, as always. :)
Takerslady chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
I can't believe Bailey is so shocked, everyone knew Jackson was a dick. Even Emma did. Good chapter. :)
Takerslady chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Geez, Bailey must be the worst judge of character ever, first the guy who kidnapped Emma, now this Jackson guy. I can't believe she had the nerve to invite an ex to dinner with her husband, does she have no brain. Good chapter. :)
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Aww I loved the ending this was a great story, but I'm not surprised all of your stories are. :)
Pearl's Beauty chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
beautiful ending and i love the way you prepared up for your next story. thank you
Swayyah89 chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
aw scott woke up finally lolz. That was sweet.
katierobin23 chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
this story was amazing! cant wait to start your new one!
giftiebee chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
OMG YAY! Aww, this is so sweet. I'm so proud of Scott :)
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Amazing, I'm glad Scott finally realized he loves Bailey and its okay to make a commitment to her, to love her.

Is this the end, though? I was hoping to find out more about the boy, Seth, and his mom. Seemed like some interesting potential there, especially with Kevin.
XTahliaX chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Loved it! that is so gorgeoius how scott told her his feelings! all i could do was go aw omg! lol I love how protective Kev became and how he handles things, love it all!
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »