Reviews for Feel The Same Way I Do
Paola65 chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Brava Laura. Another beautiful story. I love how you always come up with an happy ending.

Ciao. Paola
Sharnhorst chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Haha, Kev's story is going to be fun, I can tell! And Scott finally realized how he felt. Good! That was yet another wonderful story, one I'm sad to see ending. Excellent job!
XTahliaX chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
Aw Scott is gorgeous! i love the fact that he did that! Emma is cute and Kev is awesome, as an adopted uncle! Hope its a perfect ending for them all, bailey and emma have been through so much!
Sharnhorst chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
Jackson deserved that beating SO much...Scott had a lot of control really, but he would have been worse if he had seen the bruises on Bailey first. Good for him for beating on that jerk! He's in love with her...can't wait for more!
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
Jackson is a jerk with a capital J. He doesn't need to be in Bailey's life and especially if he can't get along with her daughter. He also needs to respect the fact that she is married and happy (sorta) at that. Great Chapter Update soon.
AngelRose82 chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Love the new chapters!
cassymae chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
aww! Awesome chapter!
flipflops chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
i love this story

thank god scott is comming to his sences
Pearl's Beauty chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
thank god that scott beat the crap out of the guy. thanks for updating
Swayyah89 chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Go Scott! hopefully Jackson gives up add!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Jackson really was a real fucktard! Can't believe he really thought Scott would believe that Bailey wanted him to kiss her, asclown! Glad Scott handled that piece of trash. Great update, I love 2for1 days :)
giftiebee chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
I had a gut feeling that something like that was going to happen. I think it's hilarious, tho, that Scott STILL doesn't know what he feels for Bailey!
punkydiva17 chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Wow...Scott totally had a coniption fit! :o It's a good thing Bailey can take care of herself though. Ugh. Jackson should have gotten more than that though lol. Let Bailey take a round at him.

Great chapter. Still reading lol :D
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
Emma is such a great kid lol and a very great judge of character. Jackson is nothing but trouble and I hope that Scott gets rid of him before he causes too much trouble for him and Bailey. Great chapter!
Sharnhorst chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
Ah Scott is still quite the jerk when he wants to be, but that Jackson guy is a bigger jerk, so that's ok for now! He does need to take a firmer hand in Emma's discipline though and not leave it all up to Bailey. Write more...and I can't wait for the Big Sexy story!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »