Reviews for Feel The Same Way I Do
Pearl's Beauty chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
i dont blame emma and scott was jealous lol. can't wait to read the kevin story and for the next 2 chapter of this story.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
The chemistry between them is undeniable, even if Scott acts like a big jerk much of the time. I wonder if this new guy will cause more problems, because he certainly gives off the feel that he doesn't care that she's married and will do what it takes to get her back.

And that 'fucktard' thing was funny, even if Emma shouldn't be swearing. I haven't heard that in a while.
giftiebee chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
I feel an intense anger towards this douchebag ex-boyfriend.
Paola65 chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
Ha ha, looks like Scott is getting jealous... It was time!
XTahliaX chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
OMG! i dont like that guy! Scott is right, he's a jerk. I will admit i about died of laughter when i read about Emma calling him a Fucktard! LMAO! Although it was nasty and wrong it was funny...I hope he dont cause to much trouble! and doesnt cause emma to revert back into her old shy and distant self...love this fic! cant wait for more! Update soon please!
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
AWW HOW CUTE. SCOTTS FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER IN LOVE WITH BAILEY AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT HITS HIM LIKE A MACK TRUCK TO THE FACE. I WAS GLAD TO SEE THAT WHILE HE WAS GONE HE DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER. THATS SAYING ALOT FOR HIM. GREAT CHAPTER UPDATE SOON...
cassymae chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Scott's getting better with his emotions...can't wait for more!
Takerslady chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Bailey told Kevin about their arrangement, so he knew the deal. Scott isn't being a prick at all, he was being honest. Good chapter, update soon. :)
giftiebee chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Finally...a little bit of progress!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Scott is coming along very nicely it's a slow process but he is getting much better. He was hella jealous thinking about Bailey being alone with Kev and he admitted to Bailey that he couldn't sleep with another woman while he was away now all the big goof has to do is admitt to himself that he is in love with Bailey. Great chapter as always!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Its a good thing that Bailey knows the truth now, though its still too bad that Scott's actions hurt her. At least it looks like he won't be pulling a similar stunt in future.

And I like Giselle's idea for Scott and Bailey to have another baby. Wouldn't it be funny if their birth control failed? Or if he'd gotten her pregnant from their first few times together before she got birth control? It would be a difficult shot, but its been known to happen where a woman got pregnant from just a few drops of precum.
XTahliaX chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Omg, thats so sweet! love Kev! Scott's getting the right idea now, he's getting there, which is great! I'm glad Emma is getting better, making a ton of progress!

great chapter, update soon please!
Sharnhorst chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Good, Scott is back and everything is fine. Sort of! He loves Bailey, he just has to amdit it to himself and stop being scared! And a new baby would be GOOD...she needs to get pregnant, then it's done! lol. Write more!
Pearl's Beauty chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
yay! scott's back! thanks for the fast update!
XTahliaX chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
What a jackass, for lying! Emma is so attached what does he think will happen when she finds out the marriage isnt a real one and he's been roaming? Poor bailey, I hope she confesses to Kev about the Marriage and then Kev Kicks his ass!

Great chapter, Update son!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »