Reviews for Something Like Royalty
Ciel Squish chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Eiji doesn't have freckles...Please update this! I need my Dudly-dose of ROYAL!
seasaltpuffs chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
This is pretty... cliché, and a bit shallow, to be honest. Although, we can attribute this to the 'It's only the prologue/first chapter!' excuse. Not saying this to down you. I just want a little spicing up to be more than a little excited over the prospects of this fic [and its sparkly Royal-y plot].

Nevertheless, I've read this when I was younger, and to tell you the truth, I still got all hyped up when I read this again, because it has /potential/. The fandom's severely lacking some Royal Pair loving, and I firmly believe you can spark up my life once again by continuing on writing this OTP of mine. :D

I love Chapter 2's ending. Hot damn.
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
hmmm I like the plot! I was wondering... when Ryoma-kun meets Eiji, why did he ask him twice to introduce him to Atobe? "Eiji-senpai, Kikumaru-senpai. Introduce me to this Atobe guy. Please." - this sentence _ heehee you HAVE to continue this! please? "the little prince" reference (again) xD I wonder what happens next? O.o
henriette chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
You will just have to write another chapter soon, because this is a lovely plot!

Looking forward to it ;d
xxsneakydevxx chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Your fic is great! I hope you update soon.

p.s. I' m sorry I can' t type long drabbles now. I just finished from typing a VERRY LONG review to another author. Maybe after you updated on this fic. heheXD.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
would love to read more!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
lol, I'm going to predict what happens next(and be completely wrong XD)I think Ryo-chan will say something related to Atobe looking like a monkey. XD AWW, the little prince thing is cute. That's one of my favorite books too, even though I think the end is sad...I know he didn't really die but it still saddens me. Especially since I can't find part 2 any where.
foreverloved chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
I couldn't stop giggling the whole time I read this! xD So cute! The fated meeting between Atobe and Ryoma-oh I can't wait! Thank you so very much for writing this. Thank you!
Jaricchi chapter 2 . 7/4/2008!rockness to no end!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I was honestly quite surprised to see you take up such a clichéd narrative - but I decided to give this a go anyway, despite the summary making me feel like it was just another re-hash of every other fanfiction (and even teen-flicks) of the same nature.

Unfortunately I found myself increasingly disappointed to find that not only did it read like what I'd feared - I couldn't help thinking that I'd seen it all before - but also that your writing seems to have lost the spark that used to make me think with a bit of practice you'd get good. You're making such glaring errors, grammatically - which I'd probably put down to age - and even your grasp on characterisation has slipped.

Especially Atobe and Ryoma themselves. I find myself thinking that the fall back on the word 'ore-sama' often is because the writer can't show his character through other means. Considering it only means 'I' it's not needed. And I think that you could be better, if you stopped relying on using it to convey his smugness.

I'm not saying this to be mean, and I hope that you don't take it as such. But you do have potential, which is why I'm leaving this review.
liar-just-a-liar chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
LOL col , i love ur story
DemonGirl13 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
kyaa! i love it! Update soon Dudley-sama!
ezyl chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
*gasps* just...cut off...don't tell me I have to wait another week for an update?

Oh, well. It's hot. Hot, I say.
Silva-forest chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
I'LL FEED YOU AS MANY REVIEWS AS YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP PROVIDING THIS WONDERFULLY AMAZING CHAPTERS XD! O_O FEED ME CHAPTERS XO! _ LOL, I loved how you carried the conversation between Echizen and Momo, and how even put in how Echizen always forgets about people he doesn't quite care about -! Hope the next chapter comes out soon _!