Reviews for Why I Do The Things I Do
Bianka B chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awn I love how nobody knows Craig like Tweek does uwu Every question is so mean, but Tweek sees the truth behind Craig! I liked Clyde’s question because Tweek never stopped hanging out with Craig and I think that’s so sweet! HOWEVER my favorite was Kyle’s question c: “if you were a girl I'd bang you in a second” lol I cant’ stop laughing, poor Tweek. Everything worked out in the end so yeah I liked this fic uwu
disquietude chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is so sweet. I love the idea, and I think you gave some very interesting insight into Craig and Tweek's personalities.

Since this fic is so old, I'm not going to bother pointing out any errors, since I'm sure your writing as improved a lot since you wrote this.

That said, I'd love to see some new South Park fic from you. This one was so adorable, so I'm sure any idea you come up with now will be just as good and you'll be able to write it even better.

I saw on your profile that you plan on starting a new South Park fic, so I'll be adding you to my alerts so I won't miss it. :)
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Awh ! That was really cute ! :3

I love the little flashbacks ! x3
Moku chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Actually, I’m one of the anonymous readers. I copy fanfictions into my word file when I’m at work and read them at home, because I do not have internet where I live. I enjoy the fanfictions and all, but I always forget to leave a comment.

However, I really, completely absolutely felt the need to review this one-shot.

I like the idea.

I’m a sucker for bad-ass misunderstood Craig. And I was like “swet”, when I read the part after Clydes question and I was all hyper and happy and tingely feeling, because I immediately realised what this was going to be.

I was right.

However, as soon as I reached Wendys part I felt a little put down. I got the feeling that you wanted to write the idea down as soon as possible – which is by all means not a bad thing – as to not lose the flow in writing. I got the feeling, that after you have finished you didn’t even read over it again but just put it up on , because you wanted others to read it and let you know how they think, because you liked the idea as much as I did.

I think this one-shot is a little too rushed.

I would have really liked it if you put more details into the story and the act.

But now I scroll to the top and notice that you have written this story a year ago and when I check out what you have written since then I probably figure out that I already read a few of your other stories without noticing and kick myself in the ass for even commenting something from so long ago even though you have obviously matured through the last year.

Anyway… that’s what I thought.
Zizi-ziz-zizz chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was very cute and creative.
Car chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aww, adorable.

Really af-ingdorable.
cHeRRy bloSSoM72 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw..that was so cute X]
Ima dork chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
CREEK! GAH! I LOVE THE FLUFFY! Tweek and Craig (talking indevidualy right now) are my favorite South Park character aside from the main four. They're really cute together, right more Creek, there's never enough of the fluffy.
kookygurl82 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was adorable ]

I loved it.
Fireness chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aside from several grammar and spelling errors, this is a very adorable fic.
Zewy chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Bravo, bravo! No, I really mean it! It was so cute! Never thought of this pairing before, haha, silly me.. '' Really liked it. Tweek must be the most normal person in SP, right? I mean, he has all the same break downs like normal people in real life do have.

Really, lovely! I just noticed a spelling error, I'm really bad at spelling and finding wrongs in what I write. Or in what other people write too on the other hand. But I found one... I think. ' Really proud of myself. Hope you haven't got more people noticing it for you.. that would be embarressing..' for me..

"Craig didn’t normally take me to party’s with him since he didn’t want be to get high or drunk, but he had made an exception for this party."

'didn't want BE to get high'

I guess that the BE is suppose to be ME, or am I totally of wrong?

Anyway, loved your fanfic! Keep up the good work! -
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aww it was so cute!

i love it!
hydeangel1989hotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Tweeks so sweet! and i like the end.
frizzy.writings chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw! Dude that was adorable. I loved the flashback for Clyde's question best, I think, even though it was the shortest. That was a really cute oneshot though; felt like it really summed up Craig's character. I hope you write more Creek soon.
windy nights chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Nice story; I loved the fluffiness in it. :]

Although, there were a few mistakes. I caught a couple of spelling mistakes such as brake, which should be break. And strait which should be straight.

Other than that; very good.

I hope to see more stories and such written by you. You have potentional in writing. :] It's just the mistakes, which all people make, that are there.

-VampireFriend