Reviews for Action of the Mantis
Chazno-02 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I can easily guess where this is going. Mantis will have to go through the same torment Jiji the black cat gone through in "Kiki's Delivery Service". You know, having to stay still while Monkey is out looking for a way to repair/replace the broken toy.

Just imagine the chaos that might happen when Shifu and the others realize that Mantis and Monkey are missing, and I have a suggestion for the plot of the next chapter or two: Monkey ends up in a trading frenzy to get an otherwise expensive replacement while Mantis struggles to gather enough chi to keep from laughing (like when he played dead in "Secrets of the Furious Five"), but the funny irony in the end was the two of them find out from Po himself that the Dragon Warrior carved his own action figures from scratch using wood that costs only a forth of the market-made models price. LOL!

Well, what do you think? Please post the next chapter soon in your own words, and let me know what you think of my idea.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Pffffft. XD
K.E. Achrem chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Mantis is basically me. I would do that on a weekend when my sister's trying to get me up. Awesome story, by the way. I know, I get VERY lazy when it comes to making new chapters, but could you PLEASE continue? Please? (Insert cute face here)

Sorry. I'm a little picky when it comes to stories that aren't complete. It's one of my pet peeves here on .
Llewlitz chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Lol

"I broke you"

I love that line! xD
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Okay, this is funny. While I don't think Mantis would have taken so long to wake, you did an otherwise very good job, and I hope there is more!

Even if not, this was still very enjoyable.
Dragco chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Best! I loved it
gabster357 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, no! Monkey broke Mantis! Ha Ha! Really good story dude/dudess! When R U gonna update?
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Arceus.Conberma chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Will there be more or is this the end of the story? Anyway, love it and hope keep on! You know it's funny, do ya?
Skyyler chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
HAHAHA! Omigosh this is so funny! Poor poor Mantis. He mush be really ticked off after that. Nice story. No cons.

-Skyy.
James-Li chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
"I broke you" lol that was sweet. So what gonna do now? Mantis take th eplace of the action figure cause he has just the same size?

That is going to be funny, I will read along .
Slits chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That's funny :)
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
lmao! I love Monkey. He's my favorite.
Exilo chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Mantis figure...NO! Mantis was actually my favorite character in the movie. This is a fun story and i hope you update soon.
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This... this is funny. I like this.