Reviews for Action of the Mantis
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Pffffft. XD
K.E. Achrem chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Mantis is basically me. I would do that on a weekend when my sister's trying to get me up. Awesome story, by the way. I know, I get VERY lazy when it comes to making new chapters, but could you PLEASE continue? Please? (Insert cute face here)

Sorry. I'm a little picky when it comes to stories that aren't complete. It's one of my pet peeves here on .
Llewlitz chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Lol

"I broke you"

I love that line! xD
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Okay, this is funny. While I don't think Mantis would have taken so long to wake, you did an otherwise very good job, and I hope there is more!

Even if not, this was still very enjoyable.
Dragco chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Best! I loved it
gabster357 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, no! Monkey broke Mantis! Ha Ha! Really good story dude/dudess! When R U gonna update?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Arceus.Conberma chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Will there be more or is this the end of the story? Anyway, love it and hope keep on! You know it's funny, do ya?
Skyyler chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
HAHAHA! Omigosh this is so funny! Poor poor Mantis. He mush be really ticked off after that. Nice story. No cons.

-Skyy.
James-Li chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
"I broke you" lol that was sweet. So what gonna do now? Mantis take th eplace of the action figure cause he has just the same size?

That is going to be funny, I will read along .
Slits chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That's funny :)
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
lmao! I love Monkey. He's my favorite.
Exilo chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Mantis figure...NO! Mantis was actually my favorite character in the movie. This is a fun story and i hope you update soon.
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This... this is funny. I like this.
Arctic Cheatah chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Cool finally monkey and mantis get their own story, people should write about them to.

I really want to see what happens next, please update soon.